(1) The Letter

It was another normal and quiet day in Snowdin with Sans and Papyrus at their stations in the dark snow covered forest.

Papyrus, as always, woke up extra early that morning, determined to capture a human like always. Sans, however, woke up around noon when his brother carried him to his small, comfy station. So far, things were perfectly normal, until one day.

Sans was looking for his secret key for it had mysteriously gone missing. He decided to look downstairs if it had accidentally been left on the counter or table, but it wasn't there. He searched under the couch, inside his room and behind their TV, with no luck.

i guess there's only one place left to look. He thought as he looked at the door to his brothers room.

Sans opened the door to find Papyrus' room neat and tidy.

He sighed to himself. i really shouldn't be in here. what if paps sees me..? oh well, no turning back now, is there?

And so with that, Sans began to search for the key inside Papyrus' room. He searched around his brothers bed, next to his action figure collection and inside the closet. No sign of the key.

While searching, he had found a folded paper sitting on his brother's computer desk. Unfolding the letter, he easily recognized Papyrus' handwriting. It didn't say who it was meant for, but the details written made it look like a love letter.

when did he write a letter? especially a love letter? Sans thought.

He had always known his brother as the type to be innocent. His curiosity got the best of him and he read the note. When he read to the end, the skeleton's face turned a small light blue.

i didn't know he could write stuff like this... why does it has stuff to do with electricity...?- wait a second. His eye-sockets widened. That's when he realized...

((...that there was a cliffhanger and the reader had to read the next chapter.
Welp, there you have it. The first official chapter of the story is out! Now, I'll be honest, I did read my story again and I made some slight changes now that I'm a better writer than how I actually started this book. There were some minor mistakes, but there were no plot changes. Due to my constant need to make changes, there will always be small edits here and there throughout the entire story.))