(28) Gone Missing

Frisk was playing out in the leaves while Papyrus was on his phone. They decided to walk to the park since school was out for the day.

Papy: Sans are you sure you're ok?
Sans: bby it's only been 5 minutes since the last chat.
Papy: I know, I know but still...
Sans: pap I know you're worried about me and our kids but I'm fine. no worries
Pap: ...aw shoot...Ok you win
Sans: love you, bro.
Pap: I love you too, Sansy.

Papyrus looked up to see that Frisk wasn't at the playground. "Frisk?" Papyrus called out. No answer. He got up off the bench and started walking around, calling out to the human. "Frisk? Where are you?" He kept calling out. "Oh no" he thought. "What if she got hurt?" There's no way Frisk would've gotten hurt. He knew she was tough. She proved it on the day they met. That was long ago. "Focus, Papyrus. If you were Frisk, where would you be?" He wondered. He looked around the playground, nothing. He checked at the bathroom, calling out her name, not going inside (lol). "Frisk?" Papyrus called out again. "What am I gonna do....what am I gonna do??" His eye sockets filled with tears of worry. "Everyone's gonna kill me...." He muttered. Papyrus ran back to the park. "Frisk! Where are you?!" He cried out.

*Hours later*

"Uh...Hey everyone! Funny story...i kinda lost Frisk...It's not what you think! I...ah sh...this isn't gonna work..." Papyrus muttered. He had to do something quick. It was 8 at night and he still couldn't find Frisk. He tried everywhere he could think of. The school, near the stores, back near the park, heck he even thought of climbing Mount. Ebott. Papyrus was curled up in a ball on the bench, desperately hoping Frisk was just safe. Suddenly, he felt smaller boney arms wrap around him. He lifted his head and saw his brother staring right back at him with tears in his eyes. "...S-Sa-" "shh...shhshhh...it's ok...it's ok, Papy..." the smaller said. "I-I...I lost Frisk, Sans..." Papyrus said. "W...what?" Sans asked. "I...I lost her, Sans!! As soon as I looked up she was gone! I searched for her for hours, Sans!" Papy was practically crying of worry by now. "Hey...bro it's ok. We'll find her. I'm sure she's here somewhere." The smaller skele replied, planting a small kiss on the other's cheekbone. He pulled the taller off the bench and held his hand as they searched for Frisk once more.