(19) School Supplies

"Hey Frisk. Wake up. We gotta get your school supplies." Sans gently woke Frisk up. Papyrus was next to him, waking up the other Dreemurr kids, Asriel and Chara. After the kids got dressed, they went downstairs with the Skelebro's and said their hello's and good mornings' to Toriel and Asgore. Then they all went out shopping for the kids' school supplies. When they entered the store, Toriel found a stand with the list of school supplies for the upcoming students. The six went to the isle for supplies and got what they needed one by one. The kids asked for some stuff here and there such as toys and drawing notebooks. After two hours of looking for supplies, they all finally paid for their things. The six drove back home after making sure they had everything all set. When they got home, the kids opened the bags and saw the almost endless pile of supplies they bought with the others: Scissors, pencils, colored pencils, notebooks, highlighters, backpacks, lunchboxes, glue (possibly for that trend going about), and much more. The other four went back to doing their own things. Toriel reading a book, Asgore taking care of his garden outside the house, and Papyrus in their room. Sans however, had something else on his mind. He looked around the room to see if anyone was looking. He then casually walked over to the kitchen where all the store bags were, and cautiously pulled out a small t-shirt...so small a baby could fit in it....

Don't look at me...!!