(10) Valentines Party (2)

(It's funking M A Y......but at least it continues the story xD)

The short skeleton walked to the door to respond to the doorbell, He opened the door and there stood king Asgore. "Heya, Asgore." Sans greeted the king. "Greetings, Sans. It's nice to be invited to a party once in a while. How are you and your brother?" Asgore asked. "Oh, we're doing just fine. Thanks." Sans smiled at the thought of his brother. Minutes have passed and everyone is talking. Toriel seems to somehow avoid Asgore a lot. Now it was time for Sans and Frisk to put their plan into action. Sans texted the group chat.

Sans: You ready for this, Undyne?

Undyne: HECK YES. I've been waiting for this ever since I heard you and Frisk's plan. What about you, Alphys?

Alphys: Oh! Yea Im ready! Aftr this im making a fanfic of those two!! xD

Frisk: I'm so excited!!!

Sans: heheh. Me too, kid.

Papyrus: NYEH HEH HEH!! IM EAGER TO GET LADY TORIEL AND KING ASGORE BACK TOGETHER!!

Undyne: Don't scare everyone, Papyrus. Even your caps startle me xD

Papyrus: Sorry..... ;o;

Sans put down his phone, trying not to give away his giggles. He then asked Toriel "Heya Tori. You ok? You've been quiet. Anyone special you see here...?" Sans lifted a nonexistent eyebrow. He saw Toriel slightly...blush? "Special? No...? Why do you ask?" She said absently. The skeleton looked at Undyne who gave him a smile and a thumbs up. Alphys was standing next to her and she was smiling a lot. Sans turned back to Toriel and she was looking around. "Tor-" Suddenly, he saw her eyes widen. She was looking at no other than Asgore. "Toriel? You good?" Toriel didn't seem to notice. "Uhm....Tori...? Earth to Tori?" Sans kept trying to get her attention. He turned back to the others. Papyrus just shrugged. Undyne and Alphys were busy trying to get Asgore to go to Toriel at the moment, so they didn't see Sans. Papyrus then looked down on his phone.

Papyrus: Psst!! Sans!

Sans' phone vibrated. "Huh?" He looked down on his phone and replied.

Sans: pap what do i do?? I don't really know how i should do this....

Papyrus: Of course you can! You're her old friend and she can tell you anything. Just get her to open up and then we'll keep going. Me and Frisk are preparing a little game meant for Toriel and Asgore only.

Sans: really?

Papyrus: Yes! Just keep her busy. You can trust Frisk and the great Papyrus!! Nyeh Heh Heh!! Oh and good luck! :3

Sans: heheh. thx bro. luv u

Papyrus: luv u 2

Sans smiled and put his phone away. "Hey Toriel?" She blinked back to reality. "O-oh. I'm sorry, friend. I got distracted by something....What did you say?" She smiled sweetly. "Well, I just wanted to uh...ask if you wanted tooo.......uuhh....do a party game. Yeah. A game for the party. We were kinda running short on ideas for the party games. Can you think of any that we can all do?" Phew...almost lost it there. I hope I can keep her busy until those two have the party game started.

******
"So Frisk. Do you have any party ideas that you and Sans came up with?" Papyrus asked the child. Well, me and Sans decided that we play spin the bottle...though I don't really know what that is. He told me I couldn't play since I was too young, Frisk told him. "Ooh...spin the bottle?" Papyrus thought for a moment. "That could work...I guess...there's a chance that one of them could get the other. Though it's completely random. It could go wrong...." Uhm......what about a mistletoe? "Frisk it's not Christmas it's Valentine's Day!" Papyrus giggled.
((Wait a sec....oh yeah I'm the author I can just decide their fate lawl spin the bottle it is))
After talking, Frisk and Papyrus decided that Frisk can just watch everyone play spin the bottle. "HEY EVERYONE! For Valentines Day, we're gonna play spin the bottle!!" Papyrus announced to the group.

((Know what...ok it's May. I was supposed to publish this months ago and I am just way too busy to decide what to write. I'm really sorry for keeping you waiting, Fontcest readers. I'll just leave it to you to decide how this chapter will end. Thanks for understanding...))