Chapter 9: Recon

(FRAGGING MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!)

While Mackie was in medbay, Knockout had gotten into a bucket full of trouble when he got back on the Nemesis. The good news it was Soundwave who had dished out the punishment of him since Lord Megatron and Starscream were having one of Megatron's 'talks' about traitors and keeping everyone in line. Knockout was now having a great deal of difficulty trying to buff out scratches and dents. Thankful Breakdown, the Decepticon secondary medic, was being nice enough to help with the buffering, but that didn't stop the Decepticon wrecker from harassing Knockout.

"I'm telling you Breakdown! I had that Autobot scum on his knees!" Knockout protested flicking off a speck of dust off his chassis, causing Breakdown to laugh.

"Oh really? After what that bot did to your scouting troops, I'm surprised you're even alive," Breakdown smirked. The two continued arguing until Starscream came limping into the sickbay, leaking energon like crazy and holding one arm that looked like it was about to fall off. Meeting with Megatron adjourned.

"Knockout, fetch the patching kit now!" Starscream ordered as he laid on the medical slabs. Knockout went and brought two large patches and transformed his hand into a welder. He began to patch Starscream as Breakdown gave Starscream a quick scan, then ran the result through the sick bay computer. As Knockout melded the patch on Starscream's limb, he watched as the bright blue and orange sparks flew off the metallic patches. He couldn't help but grin at the thought of burning that repulsive human to death, watching her scream in agony as she swatted at the flames on her skin and clothes, trying desperately to get them to subside, but the fire only worsened as the flame slowly melted off her flesh.

"Watch the welder, you fool!" Starscream screamed at him, causing Knockout to snap out of his wonderfully evil thoughts.

"Apologies Commander Starscream," Knockout said, his twisted grin still on his face.

"What are you so happy about? Getting your aft kicked by an Autobot?" Breakdown sneered. Knockout rolled his optics and shook his helm.

"I was thinking about the many ways I could kill that human with the Autobot," Knockout replied. At the mention of "human" Starscream grew curious at this, because a human pet of the Autobots can very well mean the key to the location of the Autobot base and their demise.

"The Autobots have another pet?" Starscream inquired. Breakdown came over to the two as the conversation continued. The Decepticons already knew about Amy and Nate, but they never succeeded at fully capturing them. Those Primus forsaken Autobots would always rescue them before the Decepticons could get away with them.

"Yes and a rather feisty one too. Kept cussing me out as I crushed her," said Knockout, finishing the patches on Starscream's limbs.

"Just for the sake of it, who was the human with?" asked Breakdown. At this question, Knockout looked around the med bay to be sure they weren't being watched or listened to and leaned in closer to the two Decepticons, who leaned towards him.

"Prime's thought-to-be-dead saboteur Jazz," whispered Knockout.

"Jazz?! He's alive?!" Breakdown yelled.

"SSSHHH!!!" Knockout And Starscream hissed at him.

"Jazz is alive?" Breakdown whispered. Knockout nodded and stood up straight again as Starscream got off the table. Starscream knew that if word got to Lord Megatron that Jazz, one of the fiercest warriors on the Autobot's team, was still alive then he would most likely dish out his wrath on him. The strange thing was is that everyone saw Jazz get ripped in the half, which meant that Jazz must've done something insanely stupid to still be alive.