Chapter 8: Recovery

Thanks to @-marvelisms for the pictures of the bots holoforms! 😁

Ratchet walked to medbay, with Mackie gradually starting to wake and barely being able to lift her head. Optimus, Ironhide, and Jazz right behind him followed him silently. When they arrived in medbay, Sunstreaker was rummaging through metal patches under Ratchet's medical table and Amy was messing around with white bandages on the human area, which was a counter with 3 human-sized hospital beds and human hospital and medical equipment. Sunstreaker was looking for Primus knows what, but was making a huge mess. As for what Amy was doing, well...

"Hey Sunny! Check me out! Imma mummy!" Amy laughed, bandages dangling off of her as she made a ridiculous face. Sunstreaker gave a low growl at the mention of his horrible nickname; he hated the name with a passion!

"Amy! I need those!" Ratchet yelled. Instantly Amy stood up straight and Sunstreaker tried to stand up but hit his head in the process. Even so, he got into a fighting stance and relaxed a little when he saw who it was. Ratchet pulled out a wrench and pointed it at Sunstreaker; who tensed again in response.

"Clean up this mess now," Ratchet sternly ordered. Jazz laughed as Sunstreaker began to clean up rather quickly, not wanting to get another dent on his golden finish.

"Oh, hello Jazz," grumbled Sunstreaker. Amy gasped and leaned against the rails, bandages still dangling off of her.

"So, YOUR Jazz?! I've heard a ton about you! I'm Amy!" Amy beamed, pushing her blue hair out of her face.

"Pleasure ta meet ya Amy," Jazz replied as Ratchet laid Mackie down on a bed. Ratchet transformed into an orange and white ambulance and his holoform stepped out of his vehicle mode or alt-mode. Amy went over to Mackie and looked her over.

"Long brown hair, tan skin, looks like a fighter but is pretty banged up and barely breathing," Amy summed up, starting to unwrap the bandages from her arms. Ratchet's holoform frizzed out of sight then reappeared by Mackie's bed.

"I am aware of that Amy. Now please take those bandages off, I need them," said Ratchet, as he pushed his glasses into place and pulled out what looked like a white speed gun then gave Mackie a more advanced scan. Ratchet's holoform is a strongly built middle age man with tan skin, blonde hair and glasses, blue eyes, and an orange shirt with a white lab coat.

When Ratchet finished the scan, Mackie had begun to open her eyes and started murmuring, asking where she was

"Hm, she'll need sedating before I can do anything," Ratchet mumbled to himself, going over to the human medical table and taking a needle and oxygen mask.

"Amy, get the green canister of Nitrous Oxide and move it to Mackie," Ratchet ordered.

"On it!" Amy said, running to the canisters in the corner. Amy grabbed one and dragged it over to Mackie's bed. Mackie could barely hold her eyes opened and was having a difficult time breathing, but that didn't stop her from trying to sit up on the bed and giving Amy a weak scowl.