sᴄʀᴇᴡᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ

"ɪ'ᴍ sᴛᴜᴄᴋ, ɪ'ᴍ sᴛᴜᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙᴏʏ ʜᴇ ᴍᴇssᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ғɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ, ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘɪᴏɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʟᴏᴠᴇs ɪ'ᴍ sᴛᴜᴄᴋ, ɪ'ᴍ sᴛᴜᴄᴋ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴀs ᴛᴀᴍᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ sᴛᴏʟᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴜʟʟᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜɢ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴍʏ ғᴇᴇᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴄᴀʀᴇʟᴇss ᴄᴀsᴀɴᴏᴠᴀ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ɢᴏ"

~ɴᴏᴀʜ ᴄʏʀᴜs 'ɪ'ᴍ sᴛᴜᴄᴋ'

We were all sitting around the Cullen living room watching the news.

"Police are baffled by the escalating murders and disappearances." The news lady said as Bella and Edward walked in and began watching as well.

"Theories range from a vicious new gang to a wildly active serial killer... Reporting live, Dawn Chubai. CNN." The news lady said before Carlisle turned off the tv.

"It's getting worse. We're going to have to do something." He said with a loud sigh.

"It takes more than one of our kind to cause the damage they're reporting. Quite a few more. They're undisciplined, conspicuous..." Jasper trailed off.

"Newborns." I said and he nodded.

"What, like new vampires?" Bella asked.

"In their first few months after the change." Edward began and Jasper picked up where he left off.

"That's when we're at our most uncontrollable, vicious, insane with thirst." Jasper said.

"Something to look forward to." Emmett said and sensing my mood fall he comfortably wrapped an arm around me, it was his way of saying everything was going to be okay.

"No one has trained these newborns, but this isn't random." Jasper said sending a wave of calmness to keep my worries at bay.

"Someone's creating an army." Carlisle said and Jasper nodded.

"Oh, now we definitely going to Seattle." Emmett said tightening his grip on the red head girl, everyone knew his outlook on this situation, he and Rose both didn't want to leave Lydia behind, they felt to guilty about last time.

"An Army of vampires?" Bella asked moving the vampires attention away from Emmett.

"And they've been created to fight someone." Jasper answered her.

"We're the only clan even close to Seattle." Jasper said and I frowned.

"Why can't they be after your cousins? They aren't that far away." I said and Carlisle shrugged.

"Regardless, of who are they were may, if we don't put a stop to them, the Volturi will. I'm surprised they've let it go on this long." Carlisle said my thoughts went right back to them being behind if, and of course Edward stole my thoughts.

"Maybe they're behind it. In Italy, I read Aro's mind. He wants me and Alice to join him, he wants Lydia to transition and with him as well. Our gifts would shore up his power." Edward said and Rose nervously scooted closer to me.