sᴛᴀʟᴋᴇʀ ʀᴀᴅᴀʀ

"sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʀᴅᴇɴ ᴏʜ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴏᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴜs ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ɪ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏᴡ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ" 

~ʜᴀʀʀʏ sᴛʏʟᴇs 'sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ'

"Your taste in music is dim." Edward said as I put my cd into the port of his car.

"And your taste in cars is stupid. A Volvo seriously what are you a hundred oh wait never mind." I said with a slight chuckle while he just rolled his eyes.

"Ha ha." He said sarcastically. As he pulled in front of the book shop I watched him perk up like a dog hearing a passing car.

Seeing Bella through the shop window I smirked.

"Looks like your stalker radar is going off." I said laughing as I got out of the car and jogged up the steps of the shop.

Hearing the bell ring above the door as I walked in Bella turned.

"Hey what are you doing here?" She asked quite awkwardly.

"Um, they have the best herbal tea mix." I said trying to cover up the real reason.

"Lydia." The man behind the counter said and I nodded.

"Here you go. See you next week." He said and I smiled as I took the paper brown bag from him.

"I'll see you at school Bella." I said and with one last smiled I left the store and went back to Ed's car. Watching him study her figure for a moment I sighed.

"We're following her aren't we." I said rolling my eyes as I began to mix a pinch of the herbs in my water bottle.

"Don't complain, just drink your crazy lady water." Ed said and I scoffed but sat and drank the water.

"I'm gonna walk over to work, I wanna pick up my check." I said as Ed intensely watched Bella walked out of the store.

"Call if you need a ride." He said his head never leaving her frame.

I got out of the car and jogged across the street. The bell above the door rang as I walked inside.

I walked behind the counter and opened the draw before I began looking for my check.

"Here you go kid, I was just putting yours in." My boss said handing it to me.

"Thanks Jim." I said and he smiled.

"Your friend was in here. He might uh actually still be in a booth. He was askin for you." He said with a slight smirk before walking away.

I scanned the room looking for a familiar face when I saw Josh sitting alone at a booth with a cup of coffee in front of him.

"Hey." I said as I approached him, him not hearing me walk over almost jumped out of his seat in shock.

"Woah. Oh hey Lydia." He said trying to compose himself.

"What's up Jimmy said you were looking for me?" I asked and he smiled.

"Just stopping by for some coffee thought I'd say hi if you were here." He said and I smiled.

"I was just gonna head out actually. Do you want a ride home?" He asked and agreeing, followed him to his car.

After driving me home he talked about a new opportunity to rebuild a school in place of one that burnt down in New Orleans. He was trying really hard to get a spot on the trip but room was limited.

He even asked if he could pick me up tomorrow for school.

After walking me to my door I went inside and was surprised to see Ed sitting on the couch.

"Ed we've talked about this." I said holding a hand to my chest as it felt like my heart was gonna push through it.

"I think Bella knows." He said nervously as he stared through me.

"Knows that you watch her sleep or that you eat bunnies?" I asked and he was to distracted to snap at my sassiness.

"She knows Lydia. I was stupid to think that-" He went to say but I cut him off by walking towards the stairs.

"It's not my place but she shouldn't know, if it weren't for my circumstances I doubt Sammy would of ever told me about him let alone bring me to Carlisle. This world isn't for her. But hey what do I know, I'm just a crazy girl pretending to be normal." I said with a shrug before walking up the stairs and getting ready for bed.

"Woah, woah hey good morning you look amazing! Wow." Josh said as I got into the car causing me to laugh.

"Good morning." I said shutting my door as he began driving.

"So what are you doing today?" I asked him as he drove.

"Uh I thought I'd go see pops at the station. He and Charlie are the sheriffs now." Josh said with a proud smile.

"Wow, well tell him I said congratulations and I know he and Charlie will do right by this town." I said.

"Well actually uh-" Josh went to say but I cut him off. As he parked the car I saw Edward and Bella stepping out of the Volvo, his arm around her.

"Holy-" I went to cuss but stopped.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Um uh. My friend uh I forgot I was suppose to meet her in the library." I stuttered out as I struggled to pick up my bag.

"I'll uh, I'll call you." I said kissing his cheek nonchalantly, not even realizing it. His face turned bright pink as the red head stepped out of his car and walked towards the school.

"Come on Lydia, it isn't that bad." Edward said following after me as I walked towards the exit of the school.

By the doors I turned to face which caused him to step back a bit.

"What does Rose think? If she believes that it's okay than I'll let it go. This is gonna cause trouble I just have a feeling." I said and he gave a frustrated sigh.

"Can we just talk I'll-" Ed went to say but the loud engine of a motorcycle stopped him.

"I can't I have dinner at Sam's. I really gotta go sorry Ed." I said and jogged down the steps and over to Paul. Getting on the back of his motorcycle, he glared at Edward before he began driving to Sam's for what felt like a family dinner, well I guess it was.