ʏᴏᴜ ʙʀɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ

"ʜᴏᴡ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴇᴇʟ, ɪғ ɪ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ? ɪᴛ's ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, sᴘᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ʟɪғᴇ ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ."

~ᴇᴅ sʜᴇᴇʀᴀɴ 'ʜᴏᴡ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴇᴇʟ'

"Bella's not here?" I asked walking into Jake's garage, only seeing him working under his Volkswagen Rabbit.

"No you just missed her. We finished the bikes today." Jacob said sliding out from under his car and sitting up.

"Nice when are you taking them for a test ride?" I asked taking a seat on top of a tool box.

"Uh Bella and I had planned on it tomorrow, you in?" He asked.

"I can't maybe another time." I said and he shrugged.

"Well then how about now?" He asked causing me to raise a brow.

"It could be our chance to get to know each other." He said with a contagious smile.

"Fine." I said with a smile that matched his as we stood from the floor.

"So tell me something." Jacob said as he began pushing the bike out of the garage while I followed.

"Family?" He asked, so quickly striking a cord.

"Well if we're being honest I've got none." I said and Jacob stayed silent for a minute.

"I mean the Cullen's were like family but they left. I guess Sam's the closest thing I have to family." I said surprisingly being very honest with him. To say he was shocked was an understatement, there he was unknowingly judging a girl for wanting family.

"I knew Bella was having a hard time with them gone but what about you?" Jacob asked very intrigued, he truly wanted to know more about her because she wasn't anything like he thought she was.

"I guess I'm mad that they left, they were so full of empty promises of them always being here and about me being family but they so easily cut me out of their lives." I said as we continued walking down a dirt road.

"Enough about me tell me, who is Jacob Black." I said and he chuckled with a slight blush. A part of him wish she hadn't changed the topic onto him, he craved to know more about her.

"I'm nothing interesting." He said with a shrug he truly did believe that of himself.

"That's not true, it's only fair so tell me about your family." I said and he shrugged.

"Besides my dad I have my two sisters Rebecca and Rachel. Rebecca's married and living in Hawaii but Rachel's over at Washington State, she doesn't come home much." Jacob said kind of sadly.

"My mom died suddenly a few years ago I think that was the main reason they left, it was hard being here when she wasn't." Jacob said and I frowned.

"Hey..I get it, I haven't been able to drive a car since my dads death, he was picking me up from work and it was raining and dark. A deer ran out and he swerved instead of hitting it. I survived but he didn't." I explained and we both shared matching frowns. I guess we had more in common than we thought.

"You ready?" He asked and I nodded.

"Okay just-" He went to explain but I cut him off as I got onto the bike.

"Brake, Clutch, and Gas. Release the clutch and go." I said and he looked surprised.

"I told you, you don't know me." I said with a chuckle before releasing the clutch and riding down the dirt road leaving Jacob with a longing look left on his face.