ʟᴏᴄʜ ɴᴇss ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ

"ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴ' 'ʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ʟᴀᴛᴇʟʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛʀʏɴᴀ ғɪʟʟ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ ʙᴜᴛ, ғᴜᴄᴋ, ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ sᴏ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴜsᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ" '

~ʟᴀᴜᴠ 'ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ʟᴏɴᴇʟɪɴᴇss'

"Thank you for having us Charlie," I said as Charlie walked Jacob and I to the door.

"Anytime kids." He said with an awkward smile as he opened the front door.

"I'll be back later to pick up old pops here," Jacob said and Charlie chuckled.

"Enjoy the baseball game." I said with one final wave before Jacob and I walked to the car.

"You heard him right? I've never heard Charlie express that much emotion. It's going to kill him." He said and I frowned as we both climbed into Jacob's car.

"What if he didn't have too?" I asked and he raised a brow.

"What are you planning?" He asked and I just smirked.

"You like crazy right?

"I love you don't I?" He said and I just chuckled and playfully smacked his arm.

"Where's our beautiful niece." I said walking into the Cullen house with Jacob.

"Hey Bells. Welcome back. Where's Ness?" Jacob asked and it felt like her eyes went black. I watched as Jasper jumped up from across the room attempting to calm her.

"What?" Jake asked cluelessly.

"What did you call her?" She asked and I shrugged.

"It's a nickname. What's wrong with the name?" I asked and she grew angrier.

"Ness doesn't seem to mind it." Jake said with a smirk which obviously was a bad move.

"You nicknamed my daughter after the Loch Ness monster!" She yelled and I shrugged.

"Well technically Jake did." I said and his eyes widened as she came towards him in rage.

"Bella don't!" I yelled as she grabbed him by the ear and with her newly found strength threw him outside and he shifted as he was flung into the air.

"Ed stop standing around giggly like a girl and control your wife!" I said turning back to see him holding Ness on the balcony.

"This is not what I call a thank you! While you've been off playing sleeping beauty I've been hanging around changing every diaper!" I said and she turned around her hard glare softening.

"I thought keeping the peace between vampires and wolves was your job." Edward said with a cocky grin as Jacob ran off into the woods but I knew he was going back to Charlie's.

"Shut it you wanna be Stefan Salvatore. Come on Bella, let's calm down and catch up a bit." I said and she allowed me to grab her hand and pull her inside.

"I saw your dad today." I said as we took a seat in the living room, leaving the Clan outside.

"How is he?" She asked and I sighed.

"He misses you like crazy. Bella I know it's not my place but I think telling your dad you died is selfish. He doesn't deserve to lose you." I unloaded onto her which just caused her to frown.

"He can't find out about us either. Lydia you know the Volturi will kill him." She said and I just looked away.

"You're right he doesn't need to find out. It's Charlie, maybe he only needs to learn one secret." I said and she still looked uneasy.

"It's still not safe for him." She said and I just smiled as I moved closer to her putting my hand on top of hers.

"Bella, we found away for you to keep Charlie in your life but I need you to trust me." I said and her uneasy look grew.

"What are you going to do?" She asked and I just smirked hearing Edward coming down the stairs.

"I'm gonna scream."

"Lydia-" Edward said storming into the room. I turned back seeing him walking towards us.

"You're too late. Jacob's already there shifting in front of him, I was just the distraction. You have to move to Alaska anyway, is it too much to ask that Charlie at-least knows you're alive and happy?" I asked and he just sighed. He was nervous yet relieved.

"I guess not but Bella do you think you can be around him?" He asked and she shrugged.

"Well I should go. Bella, I'm glad you're back. When my new house is done you and Ness have to come by." I said and she smiled and nodded. I walked towards the front door.

"Lydia." Edward said following behind me.

"Sometimes I question whether you're the mind reader." He said with a chuckle.

"You're a good husband Ed. I know you don't want her to lose anything and you've seen to it that she could have Ness, I just wanna help give her her father."

"I'm proud of you Lydia. You and Jacob have come so far in the last few months. You even run your own business at eighteen." He said and I smiled.

"Look at us, huh? You're a dad, I'm a pack mom." I tried to compare and he laughed.

"Not the same thing." He said and I scoffed.

"You're damn right. As soon as my house is done I'll have six growing boys to feed." I said and he just rolled his eyes.

"Don't act like you don't love it." He said and I smiled.

"I'm living the dream. Me and my wolf boys."

"Prepare her for Charlie. He'll want to come right away." I said and he nodded as I pulled out Jacob's keys from my pocket.

"Lydia." He said and I looked up seeing a small smile on his lips.

"Thank you."

I drove back to Charlie Swans house to see Jacob sitting on the steps with a frown.

I got out of the car and walked towards him. "My dads pissed. He's in there trying to explain how I did what I just did." He said and I chuckled.

"We did the right thing and hey, he can't kick you out if you're moving out." I said and he just chuckled a bit as Charlie stormed out.

"I'm gonna go see Bella. Lydia-" He said and I softly smiled.

"I already told her you were coming but just keep an open mind, okay?" I said and he just nodded as he rushed to his police cruiser. Billy soon wheeled out of the door.

"Jacob." He said and he jumped up to face him.

"You're an alpha now. You can't be making these stupid decisions." He said and Jake looked down.

"Alright well there's nothing we can do about it now. The cats out of the bag and we can trust Charlie, he's a good guy." Billy said as Jacob helped him out of the house.

"Is now a bad time to mention he's been over Sue Clearwater's to help her with a few things around the house." I said and both men turned to me and raised a brow.

"Seth told me. He said he and Leah always loved Charlie and plus they haven't seen their mom smile in along time so they don't mind." I said and Billy smiled.

"It could be worse. I could've screamed up an earthquake and messed up the tv signal before the big game." I said with a chuckle as we helped Billy into the car.