ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇs ʀᴜɪɴ ʟɪᴠᴇs

"ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʟɪғᴇ ғᴜʟʟ ᴏғ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇs ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇʏ sᴋɪᴇs sᴀʏɪɴɢ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ" 

~ᴋʜᴀʟɪᴅ 'ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴇᴇɴ'

"What's up roja loca." Paul said as the three guys walked inside the shop.

"Hey guys. Sammy." I said sending him a wink while he just rolled his eyes at the nickname.

"So what's the plan for tonight?" Sam asked and was quickly cut off by Jared.

"Ooo Emily's making lasagna you should so come by." He said and I sighed.

"Can't. Alice is throwing a stupid party for Bella's eighteenth birthday party." I said and Paul chuckled.

"You know you like her." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"She's cool I guess but she makes the stupid I eat decisions and I just have a feeling that it's gonna ruin this nice little thing we have now. I see my pups, I see my bunny eaters, everyone's happy." I said and Jared scoffed.

"Pups! You think we're pups-" He exclaimed but Sam clapped a hand on his shoulder causing him to stop.

"She won't change a thing, you can always come visit me and the pups whenever you want and I'm sure it goes the Cullen's too." Sam said causing Jared to grumble, he didn't like being called a pup.

"Promise." I said and he smiled and held out his pinky.

"Alright Sammy, I'll take you up on that offer tomorrow after school." I said with a slight smirk.

"I don't get out of work till-" He went to say but stopped being scared by my smirk.

"Emily and I will just have to manage." I said and he sighed.

"If I come home to you having her believe that I have rabies I-" He went to say but I stopped him.

"You'll just have to wait and see." I said with a chuckled as he rolled his eyes.

The tension in car was a thick as Edward was minded. I knew he could hear every thought I had running through my mind but I didn't care.

As he pulled into the parking spot of the school he let out a sigh as he put the car in park.

"Come on Lydia, say something your thoughts are like daggers in my chest." Ed said and I scoffed.

"You said we were like family and ever since you met her it's like you forgot the meaning." I said and he just looked down.

"Look I get it she's your mate but  don't take advantage of the fact that we'd do anything for you." I said and opened the car door going to get out as he did the same.

"I understand Lydia I do and I'm sorry. I was out of line, I won't do it again." He said and I nodded as we walked.

"Just don't leave, I'd go crazy without my little makeshift family. I get my pups and my bunny eaters." I said and he stiffened a laugh.

"Promise." He said and I smiled as we reached Bella.

"There's the birthday girl!" I said walking faster towards her.

"Hey." She muttered out as I hugged her. Wrapping an arm around her shoulder I directed her away from Ed which caused him to roll his eyes.

"The party tonight was all Alice's idea but lucky for you I forced her to keep it low key." I said and she chuckled.