ᴍᴏᴛᴏʀᴄʏᴄʟᴇ ᴍɪsʜᴀᴘs

"ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ʜᴇ's ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʜɪᴍ ᴛᴏᴏ"

~ɴɪᴄᴋ ᴊᴏɴᴀs 'ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜs'

It's been a few weeks since the motorcycle fiasco began and it's not going as bad as I thought. Charlie thinks Bella has gotta a lot better since she's seen Jacob and I had to agree. The days where I stayed with Bella at Jake's garage, when the pack was busy I could see it in her face when she talked to him. He truly was her best friend, and in his eyes you could see the love he had for her wasn't all platonic.

As we walking into the garage and Jacob started to work on the bikes my phone rang

"Hello. Sam? Ugh the reception in here is terrible, I'm gonna go outside." I said and Jacob scoffed as I began walking out of the garage.

"Do you know this Sam? She seems to talk to him a lot." Bella asked Jake after Lydia had walked outside.

"Yeah I know him. First he dump Leah Clearwater after she accused him of cheating, then he started some kind of cult." Jake said in a angry tone.

"Cheating? Wait with Lydia? She wouldn't do that Jake." Bella said and he just scoffed again.

"How well do you really know her Bella?" He asked harshly and she looked down slightly upset.

"Listen Bells all I'm saying is she's somewhere in the middle of the Cullen freak show and Sam's cult, that's gotta mean something." Jake said and unknown to them she had heard everything from right outside.

"Sam I'll just meet you at home I should be headed there soon anyway." I said seeing two tan long haired boys walking towards the garage.

"What's a gorgeous girl like you doing at this losers house?" A tan boy asked with a flirtatious smiled as another one stepped forward.

"She's probably a friend of Bella's. I'm Embry, we're Jake's friends." The other boy said and I smiled.

"Lydia, nice to meet you.." I trailed off leaving room for the other boy to give his name.

"Oh this is Quil." Embry said giving his friend a slight nudge.

"Nice to meet you guys." I said and opened the door to the garage as we walked in.

"Jacob has friends." I said looking to Bella as we walked in. We had a debate not to long ago, she said he has friends and I said he seems like more of a lone wolf, pun intended.

"Why do you sound so surprised?" Jacob asked slightly offended.

"I figured you were to busy spreading accusations to keep a social life." I said and everyone's face fell.

"It's not an accusation if it's true." Jacob said smirking to his friends who just looked nervous for her reactions to his harsh words that he once shared to them about the girl.

"Are you an actual idiot? No don't answer that. Not that it's any of your business but-" I went to go off but I stopped myself.

"No, it's none of your business we'll leave it at that. I don't need to defend myself." I said quietly and Jacob began to feel bad.

"Bella I'll get a ride home from Paul. See you around guys." I said sending one last wave to his friends before walking out of the garage.

"Go apologize dumb ass." Embry said throwing an old dirty rag at his friend.

"But-" Jake went to say but saw the pleading look in Bella's eyes.

"Fine." He grumbled before jogging out of the garage.

I started walking a lot faster when I saw Jacob running after me as he called my name.

"Lydia please wait, I'm sorry." He said as he finally caught up to me, his long hair bouncing as he ran.

"First of all Jacob..you don't know me..second of all..you don't know me." I said turning to him with my arms crossed.

"You're right I don't know you, but you don't know me either." He said and I raised a brow.

"Oh I think I know enough." I said and he scoffed with a slight smirk.

"Oh yeah tell me one thing, one thing you know about me." He said and I squinted my eyes at the very frustrating boy in front of me.

"I-I...I know you Jacob you are a jerk." I said and he laughed sarcastically, he usually didn't like when people used his full name but it never seemed to bother him when it came from her.

"Really, because I don't think that's a fair interpretation of me because you don't know me." Jacob said taking a very big step towards me.

"I guess your right." I gulped looking at the very infuriating boy.

"So maybe we should change that." He said as I looked up at him, his dark eyes staring into my light hazel ones.

A throat being cleared pulled us out of our gaze, there Paul was standing all shirtless and what not interrupting whatever this was we had going on.

"Paul." I said not even needing to break eye contact with Jacob, I knew it was him.

"Sorry to interrupt, but we have plans." He said and I finally looked away from Jacob. We didn't have plans, Paul had patrol while Sam and I headed to Port Angels.

"No problem man, I'll see you tomorrow Lydia." Jacob said and then turned and jogged back towards the garage.

"We'll have plans then to-" Paul went to yell back at him but I stopped by pushing him over slightly.

"Knock it off." I scolded slightly but he shrugged it off. He was in fact jealous, the kiss they shared months ago was still playing through his head. He was in love with his best friend, and she seemed to be the only one who didn't know.

"I have to get to Sam's and you have to patrol before he actually kills you." I said with a chuckle before walking past him and towards Sam's house.