Red Heads

You took a deep breath, hesitantly making your way into the third training ground. You liked training but you never did come home last night and were worried about your uncle getting onto you for it. Sure you've gotten in trouble for things like that before but you're aunt was always the one that got onto you due to your uncle usually being away on missions. So all in all you weren't really sure what to expect which was a little frightening to you.

Deciding to just be brave you pushed your anxiousness aside and slowly walked towards your uncle who was watching a little ways away.

"I wasn't sure you were going to show up." Gyo said crossing his arms over his chest.

"Where were you last night?"

"The forest...I like to go there whenever I'm bothered by something. It calms me down." You shrugged awkwardly, hoping he would at least be somewhat understanding.

"I see...our meeting with the Hokage probably brought up some bad memories, I'm sorry for that." Your uncle said losing his stern look as he uncrossed his arms.

"It's alright...It was necessary. And besides I'm fine now. I just needed some time alone is all." You shrugged thankful he wasn't angry with you.

"So what were you going to teach me today?" You questioned changing the subject.

"Ah right before that I'd like to have a closer look at your necklace if you don't mind." Your uncle said causing you to frown a bit.

"Why do you need it?"

"I want to figure out how it works to see if we can find a way to destroy it."

"I've tried destroying it before but nothing has worked so far... if you really want to though I can let you look it over."

"Don't worry I just want to look at it really quick, then I'll give it back." Your uncle reassured as you hesitantly handed him the necklace.

Your uncle gently took it from you and began looking it over, taking in every detail he could get from it.

"Interesting...There's chakra infused in the necklace." Your uncle commented with a distant look in his eyes.

"Really? How can you tell?" You tilted your head curiously.

"Oh I'm a sensory ninja, I can sense others chakra." Your uncle said handing your necklace back.

"Oh who's chakra's infused in the necklace?" You asked putting your necklace back on.

"I'm not sure...it feels a bit familiar but it also feels very foreign. It's hard to describe." Your uncle said looking to the side thoughtfully before turning back to you.

"In the future I'd like to look more into your necklace, would you mind if I got one of the Hyūga clan to have a look at it with their byakugan?"

You thought over your uncle's request, it wasn't a bad idea but you didn't want anyone you didn't trust looking at your necklace.

"If I said yes, who would you get to look at my necklace?"

"I was thinking of asking Hiashi Hyuga."

"Oh then in that case I wouldn't mind. I trust Hiashi, are you friends with him?" You asked relaxing.

"We're on good terms but I wouldn't exactly say we're friends." Uncle Gyo said putting a hand on his hip.

"Now enough of that. Let's get onto training."

You grinned eagerly at this as your uncle pulled out a small book from one of his pockets.