Broken Family

*Warning* Sensitive material below

Your father pulled out a key from his pocket and unlocked your shackles. A yelp escaped your lips as your body crashed onto the stone ground below.

Looking up, you stared at your father fearful of what he might make you do to get his so-called 'revenge'.

"Now stand up we're going to pay your uncle Eiji (your father's brother) and mother a little visit."

'Oh no.' You thought as you unwillingly stood up and began to follow your father out of the dark room. You continued to follow him out of the room and into a long hallway that led to a short flight of stairs. Stepping up the stairs you tried to keep up with your father as he walked briskly up the stairs but your short legs could only go so fast.

Once reaching the top of the stairs you looked around at your surroundings to see that you were in front of his living room.

"Come," your father said grabbing onto your wrist and dragging you along with him to the front door. Stepping out of the house and into the light of the setting sun you blinked trying to adjust to the newfound light. It took a few minutes, due to the extended period you were left down in that cold dark basement. You weren't sure how long you were down there. All you remembered was that your mother had dropped you off at your father's home like every other weekend and then after that, your mind was blank. You couldn't remember a thing and then you suddenly woke up in a cold, dark basement. You tried to remember but your father broke you out of your thoughts as he roughly dragged you down a dirt path.

Continuing down the path, there began to be more foliage as the two of you made your way deeper into the forest where your village was. Finally, after walking for nearly an hour, you and your father made it to a medium-sized village.

Outside of the entrance to the village lay two guards passed out on the ground with a couple of bottles of sake around them. Your father paused; still holding your wrist and watched the guard's sides slowly rise and fall. After watching them for a few minutes your father concluded that they were asleep, and proceeded to drag you through the entrance with him.

Your father calmly walked through the village as you looked around with pleading eyes for someone, anyone to save you but sadly all the villagers had already gone home. After looking for a savior but to no avail, you looked in the direction the two of you were walking but you soon regretted ever looking.

In front of you stood your home with all the lights off. Fear prickled in your stomach at the sight and you began to struggle against the hold on your wrist.

Snapping his head towards you, your father glared down at you.

"Stop and be quiet you little brat".

You immediately obeyed, having no choice but to do so as long as your father had that necklace on.

"Come." Your father said and you followed behind him as he pulled out a key from his pocket. He then unlocked the front door and stepped into the dimly lit hallway.

Following your father through the house you passed your brother's rooms and made it to your uncle Eiji and mom's bedroom. Your father opened the door and quietly walked in.

Turning around to you he whispered, "Now I'm going to instruct you on the jutsu you will do to your uncle. When you do it I want you to focus on just him. The flame from the fire jutsu you will do should hit your mother but not kill her yet." Your father said as he looked you up and down and continued, "Despite your young age, you should be able to do this jutsu somewhat easily due to your chakra being mixed with that of our ancestors. This means you can use some of their power and memories of the jutsu for the time being...but it can kill you if you use too much of their chakra... Having said that you should be able to perform this jutsu at least one to two times since I recently unsealed our clan's jutsu in you." He said quietly to not wake up your mother and uncle.