The Art of Chakra Control

Soon after you and Kurai brought the groceries into the kitchen you were stopped by Tsunami.

"What are these for?" Tsunami asked before frowning as she realized the bags contents.

"I told you all that it was okay. You didn't have to-" Tsunami began but was cut off by Sumire-sensei as she walked into the kitchen.

"Ah don't be upset with them, I was the one that told them to get the food." Sumire-sensei said with a small smile.

"And besides they can't bring the food back anyways so you might as well keep it instead of letting it go to waste." Sumire-sensei said causing Tsunami to sigh in defeat.

"Fine. I suppose you're right." Tsunami said as she took the bags from you and Kurai. She then placed the bags on the counter and began to put away their contents.

"(YN), Kurai come with me. I need to fill you guys in on what happened while you two were gone." Sumire-sensei said before walking out of the kitchen.

You furrowed your brows in confusion at this but followed behind your sensei nonetheless.

'Nothing too crazy could have happened while we were gone, right?' You thought as you and Kurai followed her to the room where you had all spent the night. Once in the room Sumire-sensei turned around to face the two of you.

"Alright listen closely you two, this is important." Sumire-sensei said as she placed her hands on her hips.

"While the two of your were gone Kakashi woke up and we began discussing the battle because something seemed off with that tracker ninja. We determined that the tracker ninja was most likely working with Zabuza...which means that Zabuza is more than likely alive."

"If he's alive then that means that the master bridge builder is still in danger..." Kurai said causing Sumire-sensei to nod in agreement.

"Right. Which means we need to stay here for when Zabuza decides to make his next move." Sumire-sensei said with a grin.

"Okay, what are we suppose to do in the mean time?" You questioned causing your purple haired sensei to smile wider.

"Well that's easy. We'll train of course!"

"But, how is a bunch of last minute training going to help with Zabuza when you and Kakashi struggled in defeating him?" Kurai asked with a concerned look growing on his face.

"Well it will help you to be more prepared for when we face him next and besides it's always good to fit a bit of training in during missions." Sumire-sensei said with a shrug as she walked over to the bedroom door.

"Now let's get going. The others have already started training." Sumire-sensei said while walking out the door with Kurai following close behind her.

'I wonder what training we'll be doing today.' You thought as you trailed behind them.

After nearly 20 minutes of wandering around the nearby forest Sumire-sensei was finally able to find where Kakashi-sensei was training the others.

"Hehe sorry we meant to get here earlier but I got a bit lost." Sumire-sensei said as she walked up to Kakashi. Kakashi only sighed at this while shaking his head which caused you to smile a bit.

"Hey Kakashi-sensei, you feeling better?" You asked as you walked up to the silver haired male who was leaning against the crutches currently holding him up.

"Yes, it will take a few days till I'm back to normal though." Kakashi said as he turned his focus ahead of himself. Following his gaze you watched in curiosity as Naruto and Sasuke began running up a tree. They got a few feet up the tree before falling back down to the ground.