The Unusual Team

A/N
If you click the picture above you can see the rest what of your team looks like.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon after Iruka-sensei began naming off teams you grew bored due to not hearing your name called yet. Out of boredom you found your eyes drifting around the classroom.

As you gazed blankly around the room your eyes snapped back to Iruka-sensei when he said your cousin's name.

"-and squad 5 will consist of Sakie Fenikkusu, Akiyo Kasamatsu, and Masao Morioko. Your squad will be lead by Kinuko-sensei." Iruka-sensei spoke while glancing at said people before looking back down at his clipboard.

'Yes! I won't have to be on the same team as Sakie.' You thought feeling triumphant at the news.

"Next, squad 6 will consist of Kurai Inazuma, Razan Takahata, and (YN) Fenikkusu. Your squad will be lead by Sumire-sensei." Iruka-sensei said momentarily pausing to take a quick breath before continuing to speak.

"This will be Sumire-sensei's first time being a squad leader. Due to Sumire-sensei being inexperienced in leading a squad, squad 6 will occasionally be working along side team 7." Iruka-sensei said while looking between you and your squad members.

You gave Iruka-sensei a quick nod to show you understood before turning to look at your teammates.

'I wonder who will be on team 7.' You thought as your eyes scanned over your teammates. They were both guys you had never spoken to before. One had brown hair and the other had red hair.

You gave them a small friendly wave before turning to Naruto who had called your name.

"Hey (YN), wouldn't it be cool if I was on team 7? Then we could go on missions together!" Naruto said excitedly from beside you.

"Yea, that'd be great!" You said with a closed eyed smile before looking to Iruka-sensei who had begun speaking again.

"Next, Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha, and Naruto Uzumaki will be on team 7. Your squad leader will be Kakashi-sensei." Iruka-sensei said.

You grinned happily at the news while looking between Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura who had taken the seat on the other side of Sasuke.

"Isn't this great guys? We get to work together on missions!" You said while looking between your friends.

They all opened their mouths to speak but were interrupted by Iruka-sensei who began naming off the other teams. Once Iruka-sensei finished naming off the last squad Naruto abruptly stood up from his chair.

"Iruka-sensei, why does a great ninja like me have to be on the same squad as a teme like Sasuke?" Naruto loudly complained while pointing one of his fingers at Sasuke.

"Well you see Naruto, Sasuke had the best scores out of all the graduating students and you had... well you had the worst scores. So to create a balanced team we put the best student with the worst student." Iruka-sensei bluntly stated.

Once Iruka-sensei finished speaking the class erupted into a fit of laughter. Naruto huffed angrily at this before plopping back down in his chair.

You gave Naruto a sympathetic look before patting his back comfortingly. He then tilted his head towards you and gave you a half smile before going back to pouting.

You frowned a bit at the blond's behavior before focusing your attention back onto Iruka-sensei.

"Ehm anyways after lunch you will all get to meet your Jonin teachers. They will come here to the academy and take their assigned squad somewhere else so that you can all become aquatinted with each other." Iruka-sensei spoke before dismissing everyone to lunch.