Blue Bird

~four days after arriving in the Leaf Village~

It was around 7:00 in the morning and you were currently lying wide awake in your new bed. You had woken up from a nightmare and were unable to fall back to sleep because of it.

As you lay in bed you stared up at the white ceiling of your small bedroom lost in thought.

Your new 'family' had given you one of the smaller rooms in the house but you didn't really mind. At least you had a nice place to stay and you had your own bathroom which was a plus.

Your new 'family' wasn't too bad for the most part. A few of them were a bit rude though. One of the ruder ones was your cousin Sakie. She was pretty with long blonde hair and brown eyes. Her personality completely ruined her beauty though. Her bossy attitude and the fact that she seemed to hate you the moment she saw you made you dislike her a bit.

After Sakie was your aunt Fumiko, Sakie's mother. She had short blonde hair with icy blue eyes and shared a bit of her daughters mean streak. She wasn't rude all the time though but you still couldn't help but to dislike her a bit. This was mostly due to the fact that she threw your clothes away, claiming that they looked too boyish. It angered you but at least she had the decency to replace your clothes with some other outfits of your choice.

After Fumiko and Sakie was your uncle Gyo and your cousin Raion. Neither of them were rude but your uncle Gyo was a bit strict when it came to being on time to places. Your uncle was fairly tall with shoulder length dark brown hair and mischievous dark green eyes. Your cousin Raion looked much like his father except he had brownish purple eyes. Raion was your favorite out of all of them due to his playful personality.

'I wonder if Raion might like to do something with me today...' You wondered before jumping at the loud cawing of a bird as it zoomed past your window.

'What the heck was that about?' You wondered as you got out of bed and went over to the window.

Creaking open the window you stuck your head out into the cool morning air as the loud cawing continued. You quickly ducked back though as a blue bird swooped past your face.

"Hey! You almost hit me you jerk." You frowned before smiling a bit as the beautiful bird began twirl around as it flew.

'I wish I could fly like that bird. If I could I would fly back to the sand village.' You thought longingly really beginning to miss your uncle and your friends.

Suddenly the blue bird stopped flying and hovered a few feet away from your window. It's small wings beating up and down gracefully as it chirped at you.

'I wonder if it wants me to follow it.' You thought tilting your head before deciding that that was what it wanted you to do.

Spinning around you ran over to your dresser and pulled out one of your new outfits. Holding the outfit up you looked it over.

 Holding the outfit up you looked it over