Sleep

Third Person P.O.V:

Hiccup yawned as he walked into the clubhouse, Toothless trudging along behind him.

"Good morning gang!" He exclaimed and the rest of the gang smiled at him.

"Hey Hiccup!" Heather greeted.

"Good morning Hiccup! Where's Astrid?" Fishlegs asked.

Hiccup gazed around the room, and sure enough, she wasn't there.

He sighed, "She must still be asleep. I'll go get her."

He tromped over to Astrid's hut and over to her bed.

There, she lay peacefully, snoring softly.
Hiccup smiled at his girlfriend. He had asked her out a couple of weeks ago, and they hadn't told the rest of the gang yet.

He knelt down and shook her gently, "Astrid. Astrid. Cmon M'lady, you have to get up."

"Mmmm five more minutes," she mumbled sleepily and turned over to face Hiccup. Her eyes were shut, and her golden hair fell loosely over her face. It was only then that Hiccup realized that her hair wasn't in its usual braid.

"Astrid? Astra, M'lady,please? The gang is waiting," Hiccup tried again, but to no avail. He sighed, beginning to get impatient.

"Just get up! It's not that hard!" Hiccup exclaimed.

"NO I'M HIBERNATING!" Astrid yelled through her pillow.

Confused, Hiccup said, "What?! It's not that cold out! And you're not even an animal!"

"I CAN BE WHAT I WANT TO BE!" Astrid's defiant cry was muffled by her pillow.

"Just get out of bed!"

"NO!"

"Ugh... That's it.." exasperated, Hiccup lifted Astrid up in his arms bridal style.

"P-PUT ME DOWN!" Astrid stuttered, blushing.

"No," Hiccup smirked.
Astrid sunk into his arms, blushing furiously, as Hiccup carried her to the clubhouse.

The gang stared in shock, mouths touching the floor. Tuffnut silently slipped a handful of coins to his sister.

"W-What?" Snotlout stuttered.

"FINALLY I CAN DIE IN PEACE!" Heather began fangirling.

Hiccup set Astrid down beside him, and they began eating.

"Hey Astrid?" Fishlegs asked.

"Hmm?" Astrid looked up from her food.

"Is that Hiccup's shirt?"

"Ummmm...."

"HICCSTRID IS CANON!" Heather squealed.

Hiccup chuckled and pressed a chaste kiss to Astrid's lips.

"WHAT WHEN WHERE WHY HOW WHAT?!" Snotlout yelled before passing out on the floor.

The gang laughed and continued eating breakfast, Happy now that Hiccstrid was finally canon.

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE I HAVE A LOT OF WORK TO DO ANYWAYS KEEP BEING AWESOME AND KEEP SHIPPING HICCSTRID BYE BYE FLUFFY DRAGONS!!!

-Ethereal