Truth or Dare.....AGAIN

Hey guys! Couple things.
1. I. NEED. IDDEEEAASSS
2. Please go check out my best friend waffles_of_earth's book, 'Infection'.
3. Any ideas for this book or my other two are most certainly welcome. In case you couldn't tell, I'm just trying to reword #1 more politely.

On with the one shot!
P.S: Instead of individual truth or dares, it's girls vs boys.

Third Person P.O.V:

Tuffnut was bored. His sister was drooling over Snotlout, Heather and Astrid were talking about something, and Fishlegs and Hiccup were geeking out over the Dragon Eye. Suddenly, an idea struck him.
No, literally. A rock fell on his head and somehow gave him and idea. He looked up to see that Chicken had dropped it on him.

He picked her up and hugged her, "Oh thank you Chicken. You have given me a marvelous idea!" Chicken clucked and snuggled up to Tuffnut.

"Hey guys!" He yelled to get the gang's attention.

"What?" They responded.

"Let's play Truth or Dare!" He said excitedly.

"Again?" Hiccup asked.

"Yeah! But this time, all the boys dare/ask all the girls and vice versa," Tuffnut explained.

The gang looked at each other and shrugged, "Why not?"

The girls sat in one side of the circle, and the boys the other.

"Alright, we'll go first," Snotlout said, "Truth or Dare girls?"

Heather, Astrid, and Ruffnut conversed for a moment. Then, Astrid answered, "Dare!"

Snotlout smirked. He looked at the rest of the boys and they all nodded.

"We dare you to let your hair down for the rest of the game!" Hiccup smiled and looked pointedly at Astrid.

The girls sighed and agreed.
Heather's black hair fell down to the small of her back. It was straight, with very little waves.
Ruff undid her braid, and her blonde hair fell over her shoulders on both sides.
Astrid was the last, and most reluctant, to let down her hair. When she did, the entire gang gasped. Her golden her fell down her back in waves, stopping a little bit shorter than Heather's.
Hiccup's mouth dropped open.
Astrid noticed this and smirked, "Close your mouth, you'll catch flies."
Hiccup flushed and shut his mouth. He cleared his throat and the rest of the gang laughed.
"Anyways, our turn!" Ruffnut yelled.
"Boys, Truth or Dare?"
The boys all replied Dare, although Fishlegs hesitates a bit before joining in.
Ruff smirked. "Can I handle this one?" She asked Heather and Astrid, who nodded.
"I dare all the boys to go shirtless for the rest of the game!"

They sighed, but complied.

Snotlout did have muscles, though, not as much as he said he did. Nonetheless, Ruffnut was drooling over him within seconds.

Fishlegs, surprisingly had about. the same amount of muscle as Snotlout. Heather's eyes never left his chest, which Astrid took notice of.

No one was surprised when Tuff had a six-pack. He did wrestle boars a lot.

The biggest surprise was Hiccup. He had a six-pack, and his chest was toned perfectly. His arms didn't bulge with muscles like Stoick's, but he certainly had more muscle than Snotlout and Fishlegs.
Astrid's mouth dropped open and Hiccup smiled.
"Close your mouth, you'll catch flies," he said, copying Astrid's line. She rolled her eyes and closed her mouth. Heather silently fangirled.

"Our turn!" Tuff said and smirked.
"Truth or Dare?"

With no hesitation, the girls replied, "Dare!"

Tuff's smirk grew wider.
The boys quickly discussed the dare before pushing Fishlegs out to speak.
"We dare you to kiss your crush on the lips."
Ruffnut did not hesitate to smash her lips onto Snotlout's. He was shocked at first, but slowly kissed back.
Heather pecked a blushing Fishlegs and smiled at him.

Meanwhile, Astrid had taken things a little slower. She placed her hand on Hiccup's cheek and pulled him in. As their lips met, he pulled her into his lap. When they broke apart, they turned to see the rest of the gang cheering.
"About time!" Snotlout yelled and the rest of the gang nodded.

"What do you say we call it a night?" Fishlegs asked.

"Can it be a sleepover?" The twins asked eagerly.

"Why not?"

Soon, Hiccup and Astrid curled up on Toohless, who had been sleeping the whole time.
Heather leaned her head on Fishlegs' shoulder, and Ruff and Snotlout slept sitting up against the wall. As for chicken? She slept on top of Tuffnut's head.

Done! Sorry if it was short. If you didn't already, please read the A/N at the top.
Keep being awesome and keep shipping HICCSTRID!
-Ethereal