Captured!

So the gang is captured by dragon hunters, but Hiccup and Toothless are out exploring.  This is gonna be a short one.
Also, I'm sorry if I deleted any chapters, but they were just A/Ns.

Third Person P.O.V:
Trapped.
Captured.
Astrid and Ruffnut stood on the shoulders of Fishlegs and Snotlout, hoping to break out of their prison hole, but to no avail.
"Guys. Face it. We're stuck here and Hiccup's not gonna come help us!" Snotlout said as Ruffnut jumped down from his shoulders.
Heather whacked him on the head, "Shut up Snotlout!"
Snotlout rubbed his head, " Ow! Stop stealing my line Heather!"
She rolled her eyes and sighed.
Her gaze traveled across the small space. The twins were mumbling something random, Fishlegs was whimpering, Snotlout was complaining, and Astrid had jumped down from Fishlegs shoulders and was pacing. Suddenly, her face lit up and she stopped her pacing.
Just then, Ryker's face appeared at the trapdoor.
"It looks like your little friend is too scared to come and get you! Pathetic!" He spat.
Astrid glared at him and yelled, "Hiccup is not pathetic!"
Ryker shrugged, "Believe what you want, you're not getting out of here anytime soon."
He stalked off. A clang was heard, signifying that the gang was now alone.
Astrid jumped up to the barred trapdoor and looked around. Seeing no one, she jumped back down and smiled.
"You guys might wanna plug your ears."
Realization crossed Heather's face and she smiled at her friends, "I would listen to her."
Tentatively, the gang blocked their ears.
"What do you plan to do?" Fishlegs asked through his whimpers.
She smiled, "This."
Astrid cupped her hands around her mouth and roared, "HICCUP HORRENDOUS HADDOCK III! IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR SORRY ASS OVER HERE RIGHT NOW, I WILL WHOOP YOU ALL THE WAY TO BERSERKER ISLAND!!"
She then turned around and counted down on her fingers.
3....2....1!
Then, the screech of a Night Fury could be heard coming closer and closer by the second.
Hiccup was coming.

Hiccup P.O.V:
I was out peacefully exploring, when I heard something strange. Someone faintly yelling at me. Wait, I know that yell. IT'S ASTRID!
"Toothless! Let's go!" He seemed confused.
"I'll explain later bud."
He grumbled in agreement and we took off.
Astrid was in danger.
As we flew over the ocean, we came across an island. I immediately knew that that was where Astrid was.
"Over there bud."
He screeched as we flew over the island. I saw everyone's dragons in cages. Luckily, I had some Changewing acid on hand. I poured some over the locks of the cages and the dragons were able to break free. They immediately headed to a cage in the ground, and I knew that was where the gang was.
I flew down and poured the acid on the lock. It melted, and I flung open the trapdoor.
Toothless, Stormfly, Hookfang, and Barf and Belch stood guard as I jumped down into the cage.
I saw Astrid smiling at me and I sighed in relief.
"Are you okay? Please say you're okay. Are you sure you're-"

Astrid cut me off by pressing a finger to my lips. I felt my face heat up slightly.
"Hiccup. I'm fine," She said, and I smiled.

Then, I saw the rest of the gang staring at me in shock.

"How?" Tuff trailed off.

"Well isn't it obvious?" Heather smirked at us and the blush spread to Astrid's face, "He was worried about her and rushed to save her!"

My blush deepened.
"L-let's just go!" Astrid and I stuttered in unison, which didn't at all help my blush.

Toothless laughed as he let down his wing.
MI glared at him and climbed up. Mounting the saddle. I held a hand out to Astrid. She grabbed it and pulled herself up.
She pecked my cheek, making my blush worse, and said, "Thanks."
"You're welcome," I said in a daze. She giggled and mounted Stormfly. The rest of the gang got on their dragons and we took off.

"HEY!" An outraged yell stopped us.
We turned our dragons around to see Ryker standing there, "GET BACK HERE!"

"Yeah, I'm thinking no," I smirked and he growled.

The rest of he gang laughed and we flew off, leaving an angry Ryker behind.

I smiled, thinking of how Astrid had kissed me on the cheek.
I definitely intended to return the favor.

Done! That was actually longer than I thought.
Stormdancer_ and percabethroxx08 I am working on your ideas.
Keep being awesome and keep shipping HICCSTRID!
Love you guys!
-Ethereal