"Let me kill him!"

I know I know: dramatic title. But this takes place in 'Snuffnut'. Hiccup and Astrid are dating but the gang doesn't know yet.

Third Person P.O.V:

A horn blew as Throk sailed into the Edge bay.

"Throk. Uh, did we have plans?" Hiccup asked as Toothless crooned from beside him.

"I am on your shores today to fulfill a mission that is most personal, and of the utmost importance," Throk replied as he tied his boat to the dock. Hiccup exchanged a glance with Toothless and Fishlegs.

"Okay. How can we help?" Hiccup asked.

"You can point me in the direction of the fragrant savior of this man's very life...Ruffnut Thorston." Throk placed his hand on his heart as he said this.

Hiccup and Toothless' eyes widened.
Fishlegs and Astrid exchanged a glance.

"I am here to lift her off her feet!" Throk said as he held a hand out to Hiccup.
"Um, do you mean 'sweep her off her feet'?" Hiccup asked as he helped Throk up.

"No. I will lift her from her feet, put her over my shoulder, and return with her to my island, where she will live out her days as my trustworthy wife."

"What!" Astrid glared at Throk.

"Um, does she know about this?" Fishlegs asked nervously.

"Is that important?"

"Are you kidding me?" Astrid pushed Fishlegs aside and walked up to Throk.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, calm down," Hiccup blocked Astrid's path as she growled.
"Okay, Throk, we do marriage a little differently around here," He turned to look at the orange haired warrior.

"Say no more. Say no more. Sadly, we too have gone soft over the years. Losing the club has made the retrieval of the bride much more of a struggle." Throk flexed to emphasize his point.
Astrid screamed and drew her axe. Hiccup quickly grabbed it from her hand and gave it to Toothless. Then, he scooped her up so that her chest was pressed against his. Her chin rested on his shoulder. Or at least, it would have if she hadn't raised it to scream curses at Throk.

"Fishlegs, why don't you handle this one?" He said as he walked off with Astrid in his arms, a confused Toothless following close behind. Fishlegs stared at them in shock.
Throk just looked confused.

"LET ME AT HIM!! I'LL KILL HIM! HICCUP, LET ME KILL HIM!!!!" Astrid yelled as she fought against Hiccup. He supported her with one hand and used the other to rub circles on her back.

"You will not be killing anyone today, M'lady. Especially not Throk, no matter how much you want to," Hiccup said calmly.

Astrid growled again.
"Put. Me. Down!" Astrid struggled against him, but to no avail.

"I'll put you down when you calm down," He said as he walked towards the clubhouse.
Astrid let her arms droop over his shoulders and her legs hung around his waist.

"Okay, will you put me down now?" Astrid said, grinding her teeth.

"Nope!" Hiccup said, popping the 'p' and Toothless laughed.

"What! Why?" Astrid exclaimed.

"Because you're not actually calm. You're still extremely tense, and I can feel you trying to suppress your growls. Plus, I can tell you're growling at Toothless for having your axe," Hiccup reasoned as they grow closer to the clubhouse.

Astrid sighed and let herself relax completely, "Fine. Will you put me down now?" She asked as they entered the clubhouse, which was thankfully empty.

"Okay," Hiccup said as he sat her down on the edge of the table.
He then leaned in and pressed a chaste kiss to her lips, which she gladly returned.

They were interrupted by high pitched squealing.

Done! Let me know if you want a part 2 of this with the gang's reaction to Hiccup basically carrying Astrid around the Edge. Anyways, keep being awesome and keep shipping HICCSTRID!
-Ethereal