Trapped

Alright! This one shot was suggested by LanaDrew4 I hope you like it!
Before we got started, look!

I know it's random, but it's just so cute! As for the people reading my Dragon AU book, I should have another part up sometime today, but it all depends on what happens

I know it's random, but it's just so cute! As for the people reading my Dragon AU book, I should have another part up sometime today, but it all depends on what happens. On with the one shot!

Hope you like it LanaDrew4 and sorry if it's short or crappy.

Hiccup P.O.V

I smirked. Astrid was combing her beautiful hair in front of me. I grabbed my cloak and crept ip behind her. With one swift movement, I wrapped the cloak around her. She let out a yelp as I buried my face into her neck.

"Hello M'lady," I mumbled, inhaling her rosy scent (idk what but I just went with it)

"Hey babe," She pressed a kiss to my forehead as I stood up, the cloak falling to the floor. She quickly braided her hair and stood up beside me.

"So, how would you like to go on a flight with me? Just you, me, and Toothless?" I asked as we walked downstairs.

"Sure! Just let me grab my axe!" She ran upstairs and came down quickly with her axe in hand.

"Let's go!" We told the gang where we were going, in case something happened, and took off. Not long after we took to the air, we were caught in a storm. Before I could apologize to Astrid, she hugged me from behind and whispered, "It's okay babe." I turned around and pressed a quick kiss to her lips. We broke apart and I turned forward. Somewhere in the distance, the line a village became visible. Astris must have seen it too, because she pointed towards it and said, "There! We can rest there for the night!"

"Right!" I directed Toothless towards the village and prayed that they would let us stay the night.

As soon as we landed, we were surrounded by guards. They tackled Toothless and clamped his mouth shut. I lunged towards him, but the guards dragged me down. They tied Astrid and me up (yes, it is Astrid and me) and tossed us in a cell with Toothless.

"Grimmel will see you shortly," one of them said in a gruff voice. He locked the cell and left. (I am pulling some of the quotes from the new HTTYD trailer and Grimmel is the villain)

"I guess they're not going to let us say the night?" I turned to Astrid with a smirk. She elbowed me in the ribs, "Oh shut up!" I chuckled and kissed her softly. We broke apart and I checked on Toothless. "You okay bud?" I asked. He shook his head and I sighed. Then, I heard footsteps approaching us. I motioned for Astrid to come to me and we stood next to Toothless. The guard had come back, but he had someone else with him. The guard stood by as the man spoke up, "Greetings Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III and Astrid Hofferson." He smirked at our shocked looks. "Oh don't look so surprised. I know everything about you, including how you trained a Night Fury," He gestured to Toothless.

"What do you want?" I growled and he chuckled.

"I have hunted every Night Fury, except yours. Hand him over," His expression became serious.

"I will never give him up!" Astrid nodded defiantly beside me.

His expression hardened, "Then I will destroy everything you love!" He left, the guard remaining at his post. I sighed and looked around the cell. My eyes landed on Toothless's saddle bag. Astrid's axe! As far as I knew, they hadn't take it. I walked over to him and lifted up the flap best I could. Inside lay Astrid axe.

" Astrid! Come here!" I whisper yelled to her. Her eyes lit up as she saw what I was looking at. With some difficulty, she managed to pick up her axe. I used the blade to cut the ropes that bound my hand together. Then, once my hands were free, I cut Astrid's. We then set off to work on Toothless's shackles. He purred quietly as the final binding came off. He shook his wings and stretched.

" Now that that's taken care of, what do we do about the guards," Astrid whispered as I pulled her into my chest.
I sighed, " I don't know."
Then, as if the gods were listening, the guard fell to floor unconscious. We looked up to see Tuffnut with his mace held up. Snotlout appeared beside him and jangled the keys in his hand. He quickly unlocked the cell and we ran out. We mounted our dragons, Astrid on Toothless in front of me, and took off. I don't know if Grimmel noticed, but that didn't matter right then.
"Thanks you guys," Astrid and I said in unison. The Tuff and Snotlout nodded. The rest of the flight, nobody spoke. As I buried my face into Astrid's hair, only three thoughts ran through my head: 'Thank Thor Astrid is safe.' and 'Who is this Grimmel character, and what does he want from us?'
Astrid must have sensed my uneasiness because she squeezed my hand in reassurance. I pressed a soft kiss to her neck, knowing that no matter what, I would always have her and Toothless by my side.

Done! Sorry if it's crappy at the end, but my computer died so I started writing on my phone. LanaDrew4 I hope you liked it!
Keep being awesome and keep shipping HICCSTRID!
Love you guys!
-Ethereal