Reunited

Hey guys! I'm not dead!

Anyways, this one shot has Merida, Jack, and Elsa in it.

Jack and Elsa both have Snow Wraiths and Merida has a Monstrous Nightmare.

Astrid is riding the Light Fury

This one shot isn't really gonna make a lot of sense.

Hiccup P.O.V:

One month. One month of being away from M'lady.

"Hey Hiccup? You okay?" My friend Merida asked from atop her Monstrous Nightmare.

"Fine," I responded, not really caring about what she said. All I wanted was to hold Astrid in my arms again.

One month ago, I fell into a dimensional portal. I met Elsa, her boyfriend Jack, and her friend Merida.

Then, I spotted a white being flying over the sea.
Astrid.

"Come on bud," I said and Toothless crooned. We dove towards Starlight and Astrid.

"Hiccup? Where are you going?" Elsa asked.
I ignored her and continued to fly down.
Once I got close enough I told Toothless to grab Astrid by the shoulders.

"AAH!"

"Relax M'lady," I smiled as she twisted to look at me.

"Hiccup?" She smiled broadly.

"The one and only," I held a hand out to her. She grabbed it and I pulled her up to sit in my lap.

She grabbed my collar and shook me.
"Where. Have. You. BEEN?!!!" She punctuated each word with a punch. Then, she let go of my collar and punched my chest.

"I guess I deserved that," I chuckled and tears sprang to her eyes.

I wiped them off with my thumb and she leaned into my palm.
I pulled her in and pressed my lips to hers.

We wrapped our arms around each other. As we broke apart, I noticed Starlight and Toothless conversing in Dragonese.

"I love you Hiccup."

"I love you too Astrid."

Merida P.O.V:
I watched Hiccup dive down towards a girl riding a white Toothless. Who was she? She better not steal Hiccup from me.

My question was answered when Hiccup kissed the girl.
Tears welled up in my eyes.

My heart cracked when he said that he loved her.
As I looked over in their direction, I realized that they truly were in love with each other.

I don't think I'll ever completely get over Hiccup, but if he's happy, I'll deal with it.

Done! I might update once more this week.
Also, please go check out my other books.
I would really appreciate it.
Keep being awesome and keep shipping HICCSTRID!
-Ethereal