I Will Never Leave You

Hi guys! THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT A/N!!! So, this next one shot was one that I suggested to loversnotes for his/her book, you should check it out. They said that I could make a one shot out of it for my book! So go check out their book!
I'd advise you read that one before this one so you kinda know what it is going to be about.
IMPORTANT: I mentioned earlier that I wanted to write a one shot where Astrid rides the Light Fury, but I couldn't find it in me to write the scene where Stormfly dies. So, just remember that Astrid rides the Light Fury in this one shot and her name is Starlight.
Also, for hose if you who like Merida as a character, prepare to hate her.

Hiccup P.O.V:
I smiled. Right now, everything was perfect. I was laying down in bed with Astrid using my chest as a pillow and all was right in the world.
Until I heard a heavily accented voice yell out, "HICCUP!!!!"
I sighed as Astrid groggily woke up.
She rubbed her eyes and yawned, "Who was that?"
I pressed a light kiss to her forehead and buried my face into her hair.
Mumbling, I said, "Just the woman who wants to make our lives miserable."
She sighed. For the past week, Merida had been constantly pushing us to our limits. On top of it all, she and I are going to get married because of some stupid treaty! I mean, I already have Astrid, but does anyone care about that? NOOOOOO, all they care about is some stupid treaty!
"Can we just stay in bed and forget that anyone else exists?" I mumbled into her soft hair.
She giggled, "As much as I want to, you have a meeting with your dad and Merida. Besides, if I can't get you out of bed, I'm sure Starlight and Toothless would love too!" I turned to where the two Fury dragons were curled up, watching the scene unfold. I sighed, "Fine."
Quickly, we got dressed and headed to the Great Hall with our dragons. I squeezed Astrid's hand in mine and she leaned her head on my shoulder. As we reached the Great Hall, she pecked me on tho lips.
She mounted Starlight and said, "I'll meet you at the cove."
I smiled and kissed her forehead, "See you there!"
I walked into the Hall as she took off, and was greeted by my dad's smiling face and Merida's scowl.
"Dad, you wanted to see me?" I asked, ignoring Merida completely.
"Yes, we need to discuss the marriage agreement between you and Merida," she smiled at this and I glared at them.
"Dad, I have told you before. Astrid and I are happily engaged!" I said, grinding my teeth.
He sighed, "Son, I know, but for this treaty to work-"
I cut him off, "No! I will not marry Merida! I love Astrid too much and I am very happy with her!" With that, I stormed out of the Great Hall, leaving a shocked Merida and Stoick behind.
Fuming, I mounted Toothless and took off.
Sensing my anger, he crooned.
I smiled, "It's not your fault, bud. It's not even my dad's fault. Let's just get to the cove to meet Astrid, okay?" He grumbled in consent and we flew in the direction of the cove. As we set down, I saw Astrid sitting by the shore. I snuck behind her and tackled her into a hug. She yelped as I chuckled. We turned to see Toothless and Starlight chasing each other around the beach. I sighed and laid my head in Astrid's lap.
She ran her hand through my hair and asked, "What's wrong?"
"My dad wanted to discuss the marriage agreement."
"Oh."
"Yeah."
"What happened?"
"Well," I sat up and pulled Astrid into my lap, "I told him that I am very happy with you and that I wouldn't leave you for the world," she smiled and leaned into me, " And then I stormed out. I don't think Merida was very happy about that, to be honest." We laughed.
Then I said, "Astrid, I want to ask you something."
Confusion spread across her face, "What?"
I took a deep breath, " Would you consider leaving Berk, with me?"
She looked shocked. Even the dragons stopped what they were doing and turned towards me.
"Hiccup, we have families. Our lives are here on Berk!"
I took her hand in mine, "But if we leave, we can start a new life, a new family, together."
She looked into my eyes, and I looked into hers.
Finally she said, "We'll need supplies,"
I smiled and stroked her hair, " So you'll come?"
She looked into my eyes and said, "As long as we stay together."
"M'lady, I would never leave you," I said and placed a lasting kiss on her lips. No matter what, no one could tear us apart.

Merida P.O.V: DUN DUN DUN!

Astrid. Oh how I hate her. She ruins everything! Hiccup would be all over me if it wasn't for her!
I watched as Hiccup defended that she-devil and then stormed off! Mark my words, I will get my revenge!

Done! Part two will be up soon. I won't be updating again today, because I really don't want to die by my mother's hands.
Sorry if it was short, and please go check out the HTTYD one shots written by loversnotes !
Anyways, keep being awesome and keep shipping HICCSTRID!
Love you guys!
-Ethereal