Injuries

Hheeeyyyy!!!! I need your opinion on something.
Should I make this the new cover image?

Let me know in the comments.
Also, this one shot was suggested by Stormdancer_ .
Sorry that it's so late.
I will update maybe once more and then I won't for a loooong time.
Based on the above prompt.
It's gonna be short.

Third Person P.O.V:

Hiccup was doomed.
No, he didn't have one of his many enemies after him.
It was much worse than that.
You see, Hiccup had decided to go on a flight with Toothless.
Now Astrid was fine with this, as long as he didn't try out his flight suit and get hurt.
But that's exactly what he did.
And now he was flying back on Toothless with a gash running across his forehead. It was slightly covered by his bangs.
"It's okay bud. Maybe she won't notice," Hiccup said to Toothless who grumbled skeptically.
But, she did.
And she was not happy about it.
Toothless snuck off only to be scolded by Stormfly for putting himself and Hiccup in such a dangerous situation.

"HICCUP WHAT WERE YOU THINKING???" Astrid yelled and the rest of the gang watched from far off in pity.

"Umm, that it would work and I wouldn't get hurt?" Hiccup winced as his scar pained.

Astrid's glare softened a bit,
"Okay, first we're gonna fix your forehead. Then, I'm going back to yelling."

Hiccup nodded, relieved that he wouldn't have to deal with the pain.

Astrid led him to her hut and sat him down on her bed. She had the right supplies under her bed because she expected something like this to happen.
She gently cleaned the wound. Hiccup hissed in pain and Astrid smiled apologetically.
"Sorry," she whisperedas she wrapped the bandage around his head.
"It's not your fault, it's mine," Hiccup admitted.

"You're right," she said and punched him in the stomach.

"That's for being reckless!" She then bit her lip and hugged him.

"Was that for everything else?" Hiccup asked with a smile as she pulled away.

"No, that was for coming back," she said.

"This," She then pressed her lips to his. She pulled away quickly, leaving him aching for more, "Was for everything else."

Hiccup pulled her down into his lap and kissed her once more. Her hands clutched his collar and his hands wound around her waist.

They broke apart and leaned their foreheads against each other's.

"I love you."

Done! I would like to give a special mention to
Stormdancer_ for supporting me with this book.
All of your comments are just so encouraging! Thank you so much.

I would also like to thank anyone reading this book. You have all made this an amazing summer.

Anyways, keep being awesome and keep shipping HICCSTRID!

-Ethereal