Miraculous AU

This was requested by @percabethroxx08 so, thanks for the idea!

P.S: There won't really be an akuma in this one. It's gonna be pretty short.

         " MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!" Ladybug threw up her lucky charm and all of the damage was undone. 

       "What?" the akumatized victim sat up with a dazed look.

       "Pound it!" Ladybug and Chat Noir fist bumped, as usual. They then swooped away to the top of the Eiffel Tower. Soon, 2 beeps could be heard. Each superhero only had 2 dots/pads left on their miraculous.

     "Chat, we gotta go." Ladybug began to swing away but was pulled back by Chat.

    "C'mon M'lady. Please??" The longer Ladybug stared into those beautiful green eyes, the harder it became to resist. She ignored the beep on their miraculous once more.

  "Fine." She squeaked as Chat pressed his lips to hers, but soon found herself kissing back. She tangled her hands in his auburn hair as their transformation wore off. As they pulled away, their eyes widened in shock. Tikki and Plagg, who had emerged from their miraculous, flew towards each other and embraced. 

  Meanwhile, the two superheroes said in unison, " So I've had a crush on you this entire time?" Upon this they both blushed profusely. Hiccup played with a strand of Astrid's hair and blushed furiously. 

  " So M'lady, It seems that since the cat's out of the bag, we have revealed our true feelings for each other. So, Astrid, would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" Hiccup's eyes shone with anticipation.

 Astrid smirked, "Nothing else could make me happier."

 And with that, Paris's superheroes leaned in and kissed once more as their kwamis cheered at the fact that they were finally together.