Double Date

Hey guys! This one shot was suggested by HopeHHaddock . I hope you like it.
Also, heeyitsm , I'm working on your idea after this one. Hiccup and Astrid are dating, but the gang doesn't know.
One more thing: This is set in the cove that I described in my other HICCSTRID book. I'd appreciate it if you go check it out, but I'm warning you, updates are eeeexxxxtttrrreeeemmmeeelllyyy slow.
Enjoy!

Fishlegs P.O.V:

Hiccup and I stood outside Astrid's hut. Hiccup was obviously there for Astrid, but I was there for Heather. She was staying in Astrid's hut so.....yeah.

Hiccup knocked on the door, and it swung open.

"Hey," Astrid greeted and Hiccup smiled.

"Hello M'lady," Hiccup smirked, causing Astrid to blush.

"What do you want?" Heather asked, not unkindly.

Mustering up all of my courage, I asked, "Iwaswonderingifyouwantedtogoonadatewithme."

She looked puzzled, "What?"

I tried again, " Will you go on a date with me?"

She smiled, "Of course Fishlegs!"

I sighed in relief, "Umm, if Astrid says yes to Hiccup, then it will be a double date. Are you okay with that?"

She nodded and kissed me on the cheek.

"As long as I get to spend time with you," she said, making me blush.

We turned to look and see how Hiccup and Astrid were doing, and we were shocked at what we saw.

No, it wasn't them kissing (sadly), but something horrible.

They were smirking in our direction.

"What?" Heather and I asked at the same time. Hiccup and Astrid pointed up, so we looked up. Much to my embarrassment, Toothless was holding mistletoe above our heads. Where he got it, I'll never know. Blushing, I leaned in and so did Heather. Our lips met in the middle, and it was pure bliss

Hiccup and Astrid cheered as we broke apart. I blushed and said, "Let's just go."

Hiccup was still grinning as he said, "Okay." He and Astrid mounted Toothless while Heather and I got on Meatlug. She grumbled and took off.

"Okay, so what's the plan?" I asked once were in the air.

"I was thinking we could go to a cove we discovered and then plan it from there. Maybe, split up?" Hiccup responded and I nodded in agreement.

Soon, the cove came into view. Once we landed, Meatlug went to go eat some bauxite that she found.

"Okay, so we'll meet back here at sunset?" Hiccup called over his shoulder as he, Astrid and Toothless started walking away.

"Sure!" I yelled back and turned to face Heather.

"So...." I trailed off.

"Yeah?" She asked.

" I wanted to ask you something."

"Go ahead."

Taking in a deep breath, I asked, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

She beamed.

"YES!" she yelled and threw herself at me. I leaned and we kissed, again.

I couldn't be happier.

Hiccup P.O.V:

I smiled as Astrid and I reached our secret spot. Toothless went to go play in the water and Astrid and I sat down at the water's edge. I moved her to my lap and she started playing with my hair.

"I love you Astrid," I whispered and buried my face in the alcove between her neck and shoulder.

"I love you too babe. Hey, when do you want to tell the gang?" She asked as she leaned into my chest.

"Do we have too?" I mumbled against her neck.

She giggled, " Yes Hiccup, we do."

I groaned and looked her in the eye, "Can't you just walk into the clubhouse wearing one of my tunics and let them figure the rest out themselves?"

She smiled, "I suppose we could do that. I can only imagine Heather's reaction to that."

We burst into laughter, and I imagined Heather jumping up and down squealing.

"So," I began, " Can i get a kiss?"

"Sure," she pecked my cheek.

I smirked and said, "You missed, " before pressing my lips to hers.

One thing led to another and soon, I was pinning Astrid down, my lips still pressed against hers.

Let's just say, I was glad that Toothless went to explore,

Done! I'll let you guys imagine the ending.

I have to take four more tests today and I have physical therapist appointment today, so I might update again today.

Anyways, keep being awesome and keep shipping Hiccstrid!

Love you guys!

-Ethereal