I have a family now (I will Never Leave you part 2)

Hey guys! Are you ready for part 2? Fair warning, Merida might not be a major character. Idk, I haven't really planned this out.
This takes place about 4 years in the future. Also, idk why, but I'm listening to 'A Thousand Years' on loop rn. It's a pretty good song.
P.S: I'm doing the blanket scene that was at the beginning of my one shot 'trapped' at the beginning of this one. Sorry if it's short. Contains mild swearing.

Hiccup P.O.V:
I smirked as I snuck up behind the two people who I loved most in this world.
I crept slowly across the grass as I took in my wife's beautiful form standing at the edge of a lake.
Still smirking, I wrapped my cloak around my wife and daughter.
Astrid giggled while Ari squealed.
Unwrapping my cloak, I twirled Astrid around to face me and pressed a kiss to her lips. We broke apart smiling. I took Ari into my arms and tossed her up in the air. She fell back into my arms giggling and Astrid just rolled her eyes. I pecked her nose and turned towards my daughter.
"Hey Princess!" She giggled at the use of my nickname for her.
"Daddy!" She hugged my neck and I chuckled, "I missed you!"
"I missed you too. Both of you," I took Astrid's hand in mine and we turned to gaze at our domain.
Toothless and Starlight were chasing each other around our house. After we had run away, we discovered this cove which was hidden in a hollow mountain (it's not a volcano. Just making sure). Astrid and I soon became known as the Dragon Masters. Last week, I had to go check on Berk.
Hand in hand, Astrid and I walked through he door of our house, Ari smiling in my arms.
Toothless and Starlight trotting in behind us. As soon as we were inside, Ari jumped down from my arms and started playing with the two. I chuckled at their antics and slid an arm around Astrid's waist. We watched our daughter play with our dragons. I swear, Toothless and Starlight took after their riders, if you know what I mean.
"I'll get dinner started," Astrid said softly and I smiled at her. Her cooking had improved over the years.
"Okay," I kissed her cheek and she head into the kitchen. I swooped down and lifted up a squirming Ari into my arms.
"Daddy, put me down!" She giggled.
I chuckled, "Not happening, Princess. We have to eat dinner now."
"Fine. Toothy, Star, c'mon!" She jumped out of my arms and ran to the table, Toothless and Starlight bounding behind her.
I shook my head and smiled. I walked into the kitchen and wrapped my arms around Astrid's waist. I nuzzled her neck and whispered, " I missed you so much."
She turned around and pressed a kiss to my forehead, "I missed you too."
"Let's go to dinner."
We head to the table and sat down to eat. We spent the rest of dinner laughing and smiling with the dragons.
Life couldn't get any better. But then, we heard a knock at the door.

Merida P.O.V:
After four years of searching, Stoick and I finally found my future husband. I still can't believe he ran off with that she-devil! Oh well, he probably ditched her. My thoughts were broken when Stoick knocked on the door. It swung open to reveal the emerald green eyes I had longed to look into for so long.

Hiccup P.O.V:
I opened the door to see my two least favorite people: My father and that bi*** Merida. (Sorry to all of you who like Merida) Without a second thought, I closed the door in their faces. Well, tried is more like it. My father stuck his foot in the door and prevented it from closing.
"Hiccup please. Can we at least talk?" He pleaded.
I sighed and opened the door, "Fine. But don't expect me to forgive you so easily."
"Thank you," his eyes shone with gratitude.
He walked in with Merida strutting in behind him.
She winked at me and I scowled at her.
"So, I'm assuming you ditched that bitch, Astrid," she said and I fumed.
"Never. Call. My. Wife. A bitch. Ever. Again!" I yelled in her face and Stoick glared at her. Right then, Astrid walked in with a scared Ari in her arms. Her expression was confused as she asked, "What's going on?" I crossed over to her and pulled her into my side.
"She," I glared at Merida, "was just leaving!"
She glared back, "NO! Hiccup is supposed to be mine! We were supposed to be married! Hiccup, listen to me, I love you!"
That's when I lost it, " NO! YOU LISTEN TO ME! I HAVE A FAMILY NOW! I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL, KIND WIFE AND AN AMAZING DAUGHTER! NOTHING YOU COULD EVER SAY WOULD MAKE ME LEAVE THEM! EVER!"
Astrid handed Ari, who had started crying, to me. As I comforted her, Astrid went up to Merida and said, " You listen here. If Hiccup loved you, he wouldn't have run away all those years ago. Now, he has a daughter. You can say whatever you want in front of me, but if you ever make my daughter cry again, I will end you myself. Clear?"
Merida nodded, but still didn't leave when Astrid backed up to my side and I hugged her.
Then, dad spoke up, "Merida, I think you should leave."
"WHAT?" She said, disbelief evident in her voice.
"I refuse to let my son be deprived of happiness any longer. He is clearly happy with Astrid and Ari, and I will not let anything or anyone stand in the way of that. I realize this now," he turned smiled at me and I smiled back. He turned back to Merida, "The treaty is off!"
Her face was red with anger. I snigger led at her expression and Astrid muffled a giggle beside me.
"FINE! But mark my words, you will regret this!" She yelled and stormed out.
I pressed a kiss to Astrid's forehead and did the same to Ari.
My dad sighed, "Glad that's over with, though I still have to give her a ride home."
Toothless grumbled as if to say, 'as long as she doesn't try to ride me.'
I laughed.
Dad turned towards me, "Hiccup, I'm so sorry. I realize you might not forgive me right away, but will you consider coming back to Berk with me?"
I exchanged a glance with Astrid. Then looked to the dragons who nodded their heads. Finally, I looked to my daughter, who was nodding eagerly.
I smiled and looked to my father, "Yes."
Relief showed on his face.
"Let's go then," he said and we headed outside.
I mounted Toothless and sat Ari in front of me. Astrid got on Starlight and we took off, Stoick and Merida being on Skullcrusher. I smiled as Toothless did a loop-de-loop in the air and Ari giggled.
Astrid soared beside us and I watched her hair blow in the wind. She turned to me and smiled back. Then, we turned and flew towards the horizon, to Berk, to our home.
And I knew that no one could ever come between me and my family.

Done! I might update again today, but it's not likely. Anyways, this happened after I posted he last chapter:

 Anyways, this happened after I posted he last chapter:

I don't even know why.
Also, ideas are always appreciated.
Happy early Fourth of July to those of you Americans (I live in the U.S too)
Anyways, keep being awesome and keep shipping HICCSTRID!
Love you guys!
-Ethereal