The Kiss.

Chapter 3:

Myah's POV:

I wake up. I put casual clothes on and go to the dining room. "Good Morning Myah", Chase says to me.

"Morning", I reply. He passes me breakfast and I eat it. When I'm finished I see Darius come into the room, his muscles showing. He was so hot, those green and brown eyes, his black hair everything about him was. He looks around the room and his eyes find me. He smiles at me and I smile back. He comes over to me.

"Did you sleep well?" Darius asks.

"Not really", I answer.

"Would you like to meet the rest of the pack", he asks me. "

Am...sure". We walk into a room full of guys around my age. They all introduce themselves.

"How many people do I have to choose from to be my mate?" I ask Adam, a guy I met.

"Eighteen to twenty I think", Adam says.

"What!?!" I shout. Darius, Dominic and Andy laugh at my reaction. I have to pick one from eighteen guys, great. "How old are all of you?" I ask the three of them.

"I'm seventeen", Darius says.

"I'm sixteen", Adam says.

"Nineteen", Dominic says. "And you are?" Dominic asks. "Sixteen", I answer.

"Move over boys she's mine", Adam says.

"Why would she go out with you, you're the Omega", Dominic says. Adam pouts and Darius and Dominic chuckle.

"So what", Adam replies. What's the Omega? Darius sees the confused look on my face.

"The Omega is the lowest rank in the pack. Chase he's the Alpha. He's the highest rank like the person in command. And I'm the Beta, the second highest rank", Darius says.

"Oh thanks for telling me", I say. We're quiet for a few minutes. Then finally someone says something.

"Do you want to see us in our wolf forms?" Dominic asks.

"Sure", I say. I was a bit scared and a bit excited at the same time.

"If we see you get scared we'll change back", Darius says. I nod my head. I hear a snapping sound and three seconds later I see three beautiful wolves. The first one was very tall compared to the others, it had midnight black hair and green and brown eyes (Darius). The middle one was very small and had red hair and hazel eyes (Adam). The last one was tall but not as tall as the first one, it had brown hair and blue eyes (Dominic). I was able to tell who was who because they all had the same colour hair and eyes as their human forms. They change back.

"Wow all of your wolves are beautiful", I say. They all smirk at me. I smirk back.

"Are they now, which one is your favourite?" Dominic asks in a cocky tone. I think about that for a while, Darius' wolf. But I decide not to say that.

"They're all as handsome as each other", I say. They roll their eyes at each other. I spend the rest of the day with Darius, Adam and Dominic. I see them as friends now. Darius brought me to my bedroom to make sure nothing bad happened.

"Are you going to be okay?" he asks me.

"Yeah, thanks", I say.

"Today was fun", he says.

"Yeah, it was", I reply. He smiles at me. He was so handsome. Oh those lips I couldn't take it anymore. I kissed him and he kissed back. It lasted for a while until remembered what I was doing. I pulled back. The people in the hall stared at us. "Sorry", I say. I run into my room and lock the door. Darius bangs on the door.

"Myah open up", I could hear him say.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that, just go away", I say lying on my bed.

"Please open the door", he says, still banging.

"No, please just go", I shout.

Darius POV:

Everyone was staring at me as if I had two heads. I wanted Myah to open the door so I could kiss her. After fifteen minutes of banging the door and asking her to open it I finally left. I go into the sitting room where Adam and Dominic are talking. I sit down beside them. "We heard what happened", Dominic says.

"From who?" I ask.

"From lots of people everyone's talking about it", Adam says.

"Shit!" I mumble.

"We only heard you kissed that was all. What else happened?" Adam says.

"I was saying goodnight, she kissed me then pulled back and ran into her room and locked the door", I say.

"Did you kiss back?" Dominic says.

"Yeah and it felt so amazing", I say. Chase comes over to me.

"I heard what happened has she chosen you?" Chase says.

"I don't know", I say honestly.

Hey did you like that chapter.?. Leave a comment below if you want and tell me what you think should happen next.