Karen And Darius' Parents.

• Dedicated to My Parents who have been really supportive.

This is chapter 16: Hope you like it.

Darius' POV:

The next day...

I wake up and get dressed while Myah was having a shower. I have breakfast and hear a knock on the front door. I go over to it and open it. My sister Karen was there with bags in her hand. "I only texted you yesterday how are you here so soon?" I ask.

"Hello to you too", she says. I chuckle and give her a hug. "I was coming down anyways because I had some news to tell you."

"I have some too, come in", I say closing the door behind her.

"You don't mind me saying for a few nights do you, it's just Brandon is working and I don't like coming home to an empty house."

"Of course you can stay", I say. She puts her bags down and I notice a ring on her finger. I take her hand and look at the ring. It was huge!

"Yeah that's the news I came here to tell you", she says with a smile on her face.

"I can't believe you're engaged, why didn't you text me straight away", I say.

"I wanted to tell you in person. He proposed last week", she says excitedly.

"You're going to get married, I never knew this day would happen", I say and she glares at me. "I'm joking, I'm so happy for you. Too bad my going to be brother-in-law isn't here."

"Yeah, he's been very busy lately and he doesn't get much time-off", she says. Myah comes down the stairs.

"Hey sweetie. Who's this?" Myah asks as she holds my hand. Karen looks at our joint hands and makes a weird face.

"This is my sister Karen I was telling you about", I say.

"Nice to meet you finally", Myah says.

"Who's this?" Karen asks. I put my hand around Myah's waist. Karen's eyes go wide in shock. "When the fuck were you going to tell me about this", she shouts.

"Let's talk about this in another room, I'll be back later Myah", I say. She nods her head. I drag Karen into a room and lock it. "Okay don't get mad".

"Don't get mad. You bloody got someone pregnant, she's only like fifteen", she shouts.

"Quiet down. She's not fifteen, she's sixteen, nearly seventeen".

"Still, she's a teenager. She's like eight months pregnant and you're just telling me now. Does Mom and Dad know about this?"

"She's only seven months and no they don't know. Do not tell them anything."

"What?! Of course I'm telling them. She's a bloody human, they're going to freak out like mad when they hear this", she says, pacing the room.

"You don't have the right to tell them, that's my job!" I shout.

"They have to know", she yells back.

"Look, I'll tell you everything, okay?" I say. We sit down on the couch and I tell her everything from the day we took her. She doesn't say anything for a while.

"I'm sorry. I was just shocked. But Mom and Dad, they're going to kill you".

"No they won't. They want grandchildren".

"Yeah but not when you're this young".

"Look I don't care what you or Mom and Dad think. Myah and I love each other and if you guys do anything that jeopardises that, I won't ever forgive you".