An Unexpected Turn Of Events.

Chapter 25:

Myah's POV:

I kiss Sylvester on the head and he smiles up at me.

"Why are you and Daddy not talking?" he asks. We had our little fight yesterday and we haven't spoken since.

"Don't worry things will get back to normal, it was just a tiny argument", I say. I was planning on telling Darius about Jessica tonight.

"Okay", he says. Jessica walks past us into the other room. Sylvester sticks his tongue out at her when she's gone.

"Do you not like her?" I ask.

"I think she's evil. I get this feeling something bad's going to happen anytime she comes in the room", he says. Hmm, that's interesting.

"I'll be back later on, shout if you need me", I say, waving goodbye. He waves back. I look for Adam and I find him with Damon.

"Hey", they both say.

"Hi, Adam can I speak to you for a minute?" I ask.

"Yeah sure, excuse me", Adam says.

"Sylvester just told me that whenever Jessica is in the same room with him he feels that something bad is going to happen".

"Well pups are the best at judging people's character and knowing if they're a danger or not. So this isn't good", he says.

"What should I do?" I ask.

"I think you should tell Darius right away", he says. I nod and give him a quick hug before going to my bedroom. He wasn't there so I just sat on the bed and thought how I would tell him. Darius comes in a few minutes later and sits beside me.

"Myah, I miss your voice", he says. I don't look up at him. "I miss your touch". He wraps his arms around me. "I miss not talking to you and you not looking at me". I sigh. "I miss you", he whispers in my ear. I look up at him and see his beautiful green and brown eyes gazing at me.

"I've missed you too", I say, hugging him hard. "I don't like it when we fight".

"Me neither". We kiss deeply but then I remember I had to tell him something important. I pull back abruptly.

"I need to tell you something. Jessica... she-"

"No Myah. It's okay if you don't want to apologise, I won't make you. Just forget about her", he interrupts.

"No there's something else about her you need to know". I tell him everything, all the names, all the threats and times she hurt me and I also told him that Sylvester said she was a danger.

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL HER. She could have harmed you or the baby!! What is she playing at?" he shouts. "Sorry I shouldn't be stressing you out".

"It's fine baby".

"I'm going to tell Brandon, you lock the door and don't let anyone in, got it?" he asks.

"Do I have to stay in here?"

"Okay, you can walk around but make sure you're with someone at all times". I nod. He gives me a quick kiss before leaving. I go to the living room and look for someone, anyone. I see Dominic and walk over to him.

"Hello, long time no see", he says.

"Hi".

"You and Darius, have you talked it out?"

"Yes".

"That's good. I hate seeing you two be angry at each other", he says.

"Dominic come on, we got training", Chase shouts.