It's A...

This is chapter 9:
I'd like to dedicate this chapter to queen_teacup122 for being the first to comment on this story. Thanks!

Myah's POV:

I'm now 20 weeks pregnant and have a huge baby bump. I've had enough of Savannah and Dawn cooing over me being pregnant, it's getting a bit annoying. Darius and I are going to find out the sex of the baby today and I can't wait. He says he doesn't mind if it's a boy or girl but I kind of want a boy. I don't know why but I've always liked baby boys more than girls. But if it's a girl I'll still be happy. I'm just happy I'm having a baby. I'm lying on the couch trying to get into a comfortable position but it doesn't work. I sigh.

"You okay?" Dominic asks.

"No, I hate this fucking couch it's so uncomfortable", I say hitting a pillow. Darius, Adam and Dominic laugh. "What's so fucking funny, huh", I say. They stop laughing. "I thought so", I say sighing again.

"Hey babe, where's the nice girl that I fell in love with gone", Darius says.

"Yeah I want her back", Adam says.

"Sorry it's just my back. It hurts like hell", I say.

"Come here and I'll give it a massage", Darius says making a space for me on the couch he's sitting on. I walk over to him and sit on the couch.

"Thanks", I say. Darius always gives the best massages. When he was done my back felt so much better.

"You okay now?" Darius asks.

"Yeah thanks", I say. Darius smiles at me and I kiss him on the lips. I look out the window and I can see my old village. Darius notices what I'm looking at.

"You can always go and see them you know", Darius says.

"Could I?" I say excitedly.

"Yeah I don't mind", Darius says.

"I just want to see Jade and tell her I'm okay. That's it. I don't want to see my family they'll make me come live with them", I say.

"You could always live with them. I can visit you", Darius says.

"If I go back living with them they won't let me see you again. I think it's better that I just see Jade", I say.

"Okay that's fine with me but it will have to be quick the appointments soon", Darius says.

"Okay thanks", I say. Darius and I get up and go into his car. He drives to the village and stops outside Jade's house.

"You ready for this?" he asks.

"Yeah", I say opening the door.

"If anything bad happens shout okay. I'll be there in a flash", he says.

"Okay", I say. He rubs my belly and smiles. I get out of the car and see Jade in her back garden. I make sure she's alone then walk over to her. Jade looks up bewildered.

"Oh my Myah, what are you doing here", Jade says. She runs over to me and tackles me with a hug. I hug her back tightly. Tears start streaming from my eyes.

"I just came back to tell you I'm okay", I say pulling back.

"Oh my god they did this to you", she says looking at my belly.

"Everything's fine. How are my parents and siblings?" I ask.

"They're worried sick. Why did you not let them take me?" she says.

"Because you did nothing wrong", I say.

"You did nothing wrong either", she says. "Did they hurt you?"

"No", I say. She pulls up my sleeves and sees the scar I got from Jared.

"I should be the one they hurt not you. I'm so sorry", she says crying.

"Don't be sorry. If I didn't go I wouldn't have found Darius and be having a baby", I say and she looks at me confused. I forgot she didn't know who Darius was.

"Darius is my mate", I say. She looks at me confused again. "He's my boyfriend and the father."

"I'm so happy you're back, I've missed you so much", she says.

"I'm not coming back I just came to tell you I'm okay", I say.

"What you're going back to them", she says.

"Of course, I can't leave my boyfriend", I say.

"But he did this to you, he's a monster."

"No he's not, I love him and our baby", I say, putting a protective hand over my bump. I check my watch, I have only a half an hour till my appointment. "I have to go, please don't tell anyone you saw me or that I'm pregnant", I say.

"What but your parents they need to know you're alright", she says.

"Please promise me you won't", I say.

"I can't promise that. I'm sorry but they deserve to know", she says. I sigh.

"Okay, I have to go now bye", I say giving her a quick hug. I get into the car.

"Did everything go alright", Darius asks.

"Not everything, she's going to tell my parents she saw me", I say. He takes my hand.

"Everything will be fine", he says. I nod my head. We drive to the hospital and wait until our names are called. When they are we go into a room. Dr O' Sullivan asks me to sit on the table and I do. I pull up my top and she puts the gel on my stomach.

"Everything seems to be going great, so would you like to know if it's a boy or girl?" the doctor asks. I look at Darius and he nods his head.

"Yes please", I say. Darius holds my hand.

"Congratulations, you're having a boy", she says. I'm going to have my little boy, I've always dreamed of.

"Are you happy?" Darius asks concerned when he sees my no expression.

"Of course I'm happy, we're having a boy", I say. I tackle Darius in kisses. Dr O' Sullivan chuckles.

"I'll give you guys a minute", she says.

"Thanks", Darius says as he wipes the gel from my stomach. She leaves. I pull down my top.

"I love you so much", I say.

"I love you so much too", Darius says rubbing my bump. "I love you too my baby boy. Mommy and Daddy can't wait to meet you" he says then kisses my belly. I chuckle. The baby kicks.

"He knows who his Daddy is", I say. He laughs.

"Yeah, come on we should go", he says as helps me off the table. We say goodbye to our doctor and drive home. When we get home everyone asks what the gender is. After everyone knows I'm tackled with lots of bear hugs from everybody.

"Thought of any names yet?" Dominic asks.

"No not yet", Darius says.

"Hey next week can we go shopping for the baby?" I ask.

"Sure", Darius says.

"Aw can I come?" Savannah asks.

"Oh can I too?" Dawn asks. I look at Darius and he nods his head.

"Sure you both can and anyone else who wants to", I say.

It's a boy!