Christmas.

Chapter 33:

Myah's POV:

"Bye, my two darlings," I say. I kiss Faye on the forehead and give her a tight hug. Sylvester then comes up to me and I kiss and hug him goodbye too. "You both be good for Daddy," I order.

"We will, I promise, Mum," Sylvester says. I smile and hug them both one last time. I then go into the office to say goodbye to Darius. Darius looks up from the laptop he was on when I enter. He checks out my body as I walk over to him and sit on his lap, making him smirk. I'm wearing a casual, blood red, short dress that went well with my blonde hair. I'm wearing black high heels also and I have a matching black bag.

"I'm going now, I'll see you later," I whisper seductively, tangling my fingers with his hair.

"You have fun, okay? Because even if you don't we'll have fun when you get home," he whispers in reply, running his hand up my knee to my thigh. I really like that idea. I nod with satisfaction and kiss him softly on the lips. I pull back slowly and he looks up into my eyes. "I love you, Myah." A smile spreads onto my lips.

"I love you too, Darius, see you later." I get up from his lap and straighten my dress.

"Wait, baby," he interjects, pulling me back onto his lap by my waist. "I'm not done with you yet." He starts kissing my neck and I feel myself get weak at his touch. I melt into his chest and take his hand and place it on my growing belly. I'm getting bigger and bigger now. Darius moves his hand around my belly with my hand on top.

"Take care, you look beautiful," he compliments. My smile gets wider and I kiss his cheek. I say a quick goodbye and go out to my car. Jade and Ella were joining Karen and I as well. I drive to the nightclub we are meeting at. I saw Ella, Jade and Karen talking outside of it, waiting for me. I get out and lock the car before walking over to them where Ella notices me.

"Myah!" Ella squeals with delight. I chuckle and give her a hug. She pulls back and looks down at my bump. She places both her hands on it, which covers most of it. "You're huge!"

"Thanks," I laugh. I'll take it as a compliment.

"Let me see, let me see," Jade squeals, pushing past Ella.

"Aw! Myah! You look amazing! And the baby bump is adorable," Karen beams, smiling down at it.

"Thanks, now let's go on in. I'm freezing," I complain, linking their arms with mine.

"Actually you're hot," Jade disagrees and we all chuckle as we walk inside. As soon as I arrive in the club the loud music hurts my werewolf hearing. "Whoa, the music is so loud!" I practically shout.

"Not really," Jade says.

"I know what you mean, Myah, but don't worry, you'll get used to it after a few minutes and it won't hurt so much," Karen assures me. I nod and we go over to the bar.

"What can I get you, lovely ladies?" the bar man asks. He looks around his late twenties; he has blue eyes and dark brown hair. He's around my height, a bit fit and quite handsome.

"Um... Two red wines, a white wine and, Myah, what do you want?" Ella questions.

"I'll just have orange, thanks," I answer as the man goes off to get them.

"Too bad you can't drink, I was hoping to get you drunk tonight," Karen jokes. Apparently people think I'm even funnier when I'm drunk, they've told me all the bazaar things I've done which I can't remember because I was so pissed.

"That would have been great, last time was so funny," Jade reminds, and then they all start laughing. What happened last time?! All I remember is having a really bad hangover the next day. Oh well, whatever I did it was probably something stupid.