A Chosen Mate.

Hey! This is my New Story hope you like it. This chapter is very short. Sorry! : ( Here it goes.

Myah's POV:

I sat down on the bed in Jade's bedroom. "Thanks for letting me sleepover", I say looking into her eyes.

"It's no problem. I have lots of things for us to do", Jade says, smiling excitedly.

"Cool", I say, smiling back. She looks confused for a moment then goes back to normal.

"Oh I just have to bring the dog in I'll be one minute".

"Be careful tonight's the night of the chosen one", I warn.

"I will be", she assures me.

Jade's POV:

I run downstairs and open the door.

"Come here Sammie", I call trying not to be too loud. I see yellow eyes staring at me from a distance. "Sammie is that you?" I hear a growl. "Sammie?" I say, shaking scared. The thing standing on all fours with the yellow eyes comes closer. It shifts into a human being. I see other yellow eye things shifting into human beings.

"She will do", the first one says. One of the others grabs my arm and drags me over to the first one. I scream.

Myah's POV:

I hear a scream. I run down the stairs and see the front door is wide open. I walk cautiously out the door. I see Jade being pulled by the arm by a man. There were other men around them.

"Jade! Get away from her", I shout at them. They don't back away from her. I grab her other arm and try to get them away from her.

"They've chosen me", Jade says, tears running down her face.

"I told you to be careful. Take someone else", I say, starting to tear up.

"Who?" one of them says.

"Take me", I say.

"No, Myah. You can't, just let me go with them!" Jade says.

"No I won't let them take you", I say.

"This Myah is better than this one", the man holding Jade's arm says.

"Take her instead", the others say. One of them grabs my arm and they all lead me into the forest.

"Myah!" is the last thing I hear Jade say.