Being A Mom.

Authors note!

Sorry anyone who gave me a name for the baby. I forgot I promised my friend that she could pick it. She picked a really weird combination but I promised she could choose it. Sorry! The baby's name is.....*drum roll*....... Sylvester Stiles Walker. I know you probably hate it but my friend loves those names and I did promise. Sylvester actually means Forest or from a forest (something like that) that's actually one of the reasons why she picked it because it ties into the story. Sorry anyone who doesn't like the name. Please forgive me. I was going to pick my favourite name from the people who commented a name. If I was able to choose from the people who commented I would have picked the name Kaden that honeyking commented. Thanks to anyone who commented me a name, they were all really nice. Since the baby was going to be named Kaden I'm going to dedicate the next chapter to you honeyking. Thanks for the name and sorry that I couldn't use it, but I'm going to use it for another story of mine.

Chapter 18:

Myah's POV:

Sylvester is now two weeks old and I love him so much. He's like an angel! He's my angel. I heard him start crying. He was upstairs in our bedroom in his bassinet, I just put him down for a nap and he's already crying!

"Will he ever stop", Adam mumbles.

"Hey", I argue. Adam was right he cries the whole time but he's only a new born what else do you expect.

"I'll get him", Darius says, getting up. Darius is like the whizz when it comes to looking after Sylvester, he always gets him to stop crying but it never works for me.

"I'm sorry for complaining but I haven't slept for thirteen whole days!" Adam grumbles. I know how he felt, we all do. I hate making these guys not be able to sleep, if they weren't werewolves they wouldn't wake up from the sound the whole time. Darius comes back down with Sylvester in his arms. He was rocking him back and forth and Sylvester had stopped crying. How does he do it!?!?!

"Did you miss your Mommy, yes you did", Darius coos. His baby voice is so cute and it's adorable seeing a little baby in his arms. He's the most perfect father I could have hoped for my child. Darius slowly passes him to me and Sylvester starts crying again. Why do I make my child cry! What's wrong with me? My own baby hates me!

"No, no Sylvester please don't cry for Mommy. Mommy loves you, please stop", I beg. He just started crying louder. I'm the worst mother ever! I started to tear up, how can a baby hate its mother!

"Myah!" Darius says softly. "Baby what's wrong?"

"I can't even get my own baby to stop crying, he hates me!" I cry. Darius takes Sylvester off me.

"I'll take him", Dominic says. Darius passes him and Dominic gets him to stop crying. How come Dominic can do it but not me! "Good boy Sylvester, now shh go to sleep".

"Myah come here, he doesn't hate you. Sylvester loves you more than anything, you're the one who brought him into this world. It's going to get better and easier, it's only been two weeks we're not going to magically be able to stop him every time", Darius says.

"Everyone can get him to stop but not me, I make him cry", I sniffle.

"Myah you don't make him cry. Look you're a wonderful mother, the best in the world. Sylvester loves you and I love you. We can do this together, we can do anything together and we're going to spend the rest of our lives together with Sylvester. We'll get the hang of it as we go along, don't be knocking yourself down like that and thinking those things, you are none of them", he assures me. I nod and give him a small smile.

"Do you want to hold him?" Dominic asks.

"I'll end up making him cry again", I say.

"No you won't Myah", Savannah reassures, squeezing my hand. I nod at Dominic and he kisses him on the head before placing him on my lap. Sylvester starts to squirm around until he gets comfortable. "Aren't you adorable, yes you are, yes you are", Savannah smiles.