The New Arrival.

Chapter 26:

Myah's POV:

I wake up. My head was spinning. I rub my eyes before opening them. The first thing I see is Darius' loving gaze. It was obvious he had been crying.

"Sweetie, you scared the shit out of me", he says. I let out a small laugh. "I'm so glad you're okay. I didn't know if you'd make it". Was I really that bad? The baby!

"Darius, the baby are they alright?" I demand.

"Shh, they're fine", he says, calming me down. Thank the lord. "You realise how you're here right now, don't you?" I think so. Did he change me into a werewolf? I look at my arm and find a huge bite mark on it. I guess I was right. I put my hand over the mark. "I'm so sorry baby, it was the only way. I couldn't lose you two".

"Hey I understand. It's not like I ever said I didn't want to become a werewolf", I say.

"You mean you wouldn't have minded becoming one anyways?"

"Of course not. I don't like feeling weak and that everyone needs to look after me the whole time".

"I never knew you felt that way, I'm sorry", he says.

"You don't have to say sorry. I don't, just sometimes".

"I shouldn't have left you in that room alone", he says, crying.

"Darius don't cry, it's okay. Everything's fine now. Jessica she's..."

"Yes, she's gone. Damon killed her. You've been unconsious for three days now, everyone misses you, especially Sylvester". I smile. Darius kisses me and it ends up as a make out session. I am so happy right now, everything's okay with me and the baby. Chase comes in un-expectantly. When he sees me he runs up to me and hugs me.

"Darius why didn't you say she awoke?" Chase asks.

"I wanted her for myself for a few minutes", Darius answers. I smile at him.

"God you don't know how worried we've all been. Brandon said you'll survive the change but I didn't know for sure if you would", Chase says. A small pain goes through me and I let out a yelp. Darius looks at me concerned. "Yeah you're going to be getting them a lot more for the next two weeks. They're some side-effects of the change", Chase says. Not more pain.

"Anything else I should know?" I ask.

"No that's it for the time being."

"Can I see Sylvester?" I ask. Darius looks at Chase.

"I don't think you're fit to be seeing anyone yet", Darius says.

"Please", I beg. I missed my little angel. Darius nods at Chase.

"I'll get him for you", Chase says, squeezing my hand. I thank him and he leaves.

"I love you", I say to Darius.

"I love you too Myah". He kisses me again. We deepen the kiss as there's a knock at the door.

"Come in", Darius says. Sylvester opens the door and flits over to me.

"Momma", he shouts in joy, kissing me all over. I laugh. He hugs me hard and starts crying. "I thought you were going to die, Momma", he weeps. I rub circles on his back.

"Momma is fine, and she's missed you all so much", I say, looking at Darius. I've missed Darius the most. Darius smiles at me.

"Daddy said you're a wolf now Mummy", Sylvester says.

"Yeah, I am. You'll have to teach me how to hunt", I say, ruffling his hair. And as always he fixes it. Sylvester kisses my nose and I laugh. Darius comes over to us and we have a group hug.