The Baby Boy At Last!

Chapter 17:

Myah's POV:

*2 months later*

I was sitting outside on a bench when a sharp pain shot through me. I bite my lip. Darius comes out with our drinks and hands me mine.

"Thanks", I say. He smiles and sits beside me. As I was finishing my drink another sharper pain shot through me. I grab the arm rest.

"Are you alright?" he asks looking very worried.

"I just need to go toilet", I say getting up and going to the toilet. I splash water onto my face then dry it with a towel. As I look at my reflection another pain shot through me. I yelp in pain. Water gushed out from between my legs.

Oh shit my waters have broke!

Okay get a hold of yourself Myah, just walk over and tell Darius casually. The most sharpest pain yet shot through me. I grab something to lean on. Okay I need to hurry up and tell him. I walk out of the toilet and go to the porch. He wasn't there just Dominic.

"Where's Darius?" I ask.

"He's just gone to get some food", Dominic says. Another pain shoots through me and I scream in agony. Not another one! Dominic runs over to me with his werewolf speed and holds me up. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah I just need to see Darius", I say. He sits me down on the bench and tells me to stay there. A few seconds later he appears with Darius. They both look at me very worried.

"What happened?" Darius asks.

"Nothing", I say.

"Myah that wasn't nothing, now tell us what happened", Dominic says.

"Um... my waters broke", I say, shrugging.

"We need to get you to the hospital and fast", Darius says, lifting me up.

"It's okay Darius, I think we have a while before we have to go".

"I don't know, I think ye should go just in case", Dominic says. I get another one.

"They're coming too close together, we have to go baby", Darius says. I nod.

"Just breathe in and out", Dominic says. I'm so scared, it's hurting so much. Dominic starts to demonstrate some breathing and I try and copy him.

"See that's my girl, keep breathing baby we'll be there soon. Are you ready to go?" Darius asks. I nod again. He runs past people and gets me into the car.

"What's going on?" Chase asks.

"Hospital", Dominic says getting in the driving seat. "Need to go fast". Dominic drives and Darius holds my hand. I squeeze the hell out of it. A few people get in the car with us but I didn't bother looking back to see who it was, I had something more important to do.

Darius' POV:

We were at the hospital and I was beside Myah holding her hand while she squeezed it. Thank god I was a werewolf because my hand would be probably broken if I wasn't. "Why didn't you tell me about the pain you got when you were on the porch", I ask.

"Because I thought it was a normal back pain and that it couldn't be a contraction because I'm not due for another two weeks", she says. I hated seeing her in so much pain, it tore my heart. My parents and sister and Myah's brother were here so were Dominic, Chase, Adam, Dawn and Savannah. I don't know why they tagged along in the car.

"I'm sorry for hurting your hand", she says.

"Don't worry you're not", I assure her. She gets another contraction.