Shopping!

Chapter 10:

Myah's POV:

A week later.....

Today we're going shopping for the baby. I can't wait to see what's there. I'm going to buy him the cutest things. I can't stop smiling because I'm so happy. Darius, Savannah, Dawn and I get out of the car. Darius and I hold hands and we all walk over to the shopping centre. Dawn grabs a trolley.

"You'll need another one for the amount we're going to buy", I say. Darius looks at me shocked. "What can I say I like shopping", I say and he chuckles. Savannah gets another trolley.

"You look like you're going to murder someone the way you're smiling the whole time", Darius says. I laugh.

"I can't stop I'm too happy", I say.

"Well I'm happy that you're so happy", he says smiling at me. I rest my head on his shoulder and he puts his arm around my waist.

Darius' POV:

For the rest of the day I was dragged and pulled around the place. Every few minutes I would hear "oh look over there" or "that's so cute" or "we need that".  But it was great to see her this happy and smiling the whole time. Two hours later we were finally finished shopping. We walked back to the car and I loaded everything into the boot. I was surprised we had enough space for everything.

"Maybe we should get one more thing?" Myah says.

"I'm surprised they have anything left with the amount we bought", I say.

"Yeah I guess he has enough", she says.

"Has enough? He's spoilt rotten", I say.

"Okay okay, whatever you say babes", she says laughing. "I'll be back in a minute." I close the boot.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"Just bringing the trollies back", she says.

"Oh okay", I say.

Myah's POV:

I put the trolleys back and turn around to go back to the car when I see a wolf in front of me. It was brown with grey eyes, it looked familiar but I couldn't place it. The wolf turns into a human. Not just any human but Jared. I take a step back and hit into a wall.

"Well, well, if it isn't Myah, the person who got me kicked out of the pack", Jared says coming closer.

"I didn't mean to", I say frightened.

"Well I would've got kicked out anyways when they find out I killed those people", he says smirking.

"You killed them?" I manage to say.

"Yeah and it was great, just like I will feel when I kill you", he says smiling.

"Jared please don't" I say clutching my stomach. He looks at my hand on my stomach.  

"Why? Just because you're pregnant doesn't mean I can't kill you?" he says. "You know I didn't think Darius had it in him but I guess he proved me wrong." He goes over to me until we're a few steps apart. His hand changes into a claw with long sharp nails. "May I?" he says signalling to touch my stomach. I start to cry.

As he's about to dig his nails into my stomach Dawn shouts at him to get away from me. He digs his nails into my leg and pushes me hard against the wall. I fall to the ground and everything goes black. Next thing I know is being in a hospital. Darius and Savannah were beside me.

"Oh my god baby you're awake", Darius says giving me a hug.

"What happened? Where's Jared?" I ask.

"He pushed you and you fell and hit your head, Savannah and I brought you to the hospital while Dawn went after Jared", he says.

"Are me and the baby okay?" I ask.

"You're fine you just had to have stiches in your leg but....." Savannah says. She looks at Darius with sadness in her eyes.

"But what? Is the baby alright?" I ask.

"Myah the baby's dead, you had a miscarriage", Darius says, as a tear streams down his face.

"It can't be, please tell me my baby boy's okay?" I say shouting at them.

"I'm sorry", Darius says. I look at Savannah and see her crying. I start crying too. Darius grabs my hand and squeezes it.

"Baby, don't cry", Darius says.

"Stop crying won't bring my baby boy back, will it", I say. I put my head into Darius' chest and he rubs my back.

"We still have each other", he says.

"But I don't want just the two of us I want our baby so we can be a family", I say.

Sorry this one is really short. I'll upload soon. You probably hate me for making that happen. Sorry!