Lucy.

Chapter 19:

*This is a year and a half later. Darius' sister Karen and her boyfriend Brandon are now married and Sylvester is now a year and seven months. Myah's 18 and Darius is 19.*

Myah's POV:

A year and a half later...

"Momma", Sylvester says walking over to me. He's been able to walk and talk for a few months now. Werewolf babies always learn to walk and talk quicker than normal babies. It was scaring me how fast he was growing and learning.

"What's up, little one?" I ask, leaning down to him.

"I want Dada", he says. He was such a Daddy's boy.

"Daddy's working, he'll be home later". Darius has been away with Chase and a few others for the past week on some werewolf business. He was coming home tonight. I missed him like crazy and I can't wait to see him. I carry Sylvester to the living room and put him on Adam's lap. "Can you look after him while I make him dinner?"

"Of course", Adam answers.

"Be good", I warn and Sylvester nods.

"He's always good for his uncle Adam, aren't you?" Adam says, tickling Sylvester's' tummy which makes him laugh. I smile and go to the kitchen to make dinner. The phone starts ringing.

"I'll get it", I shout. I go out to the hall and answer the phone. "Hello".

"Hi Is Darius there?" they say.

"No can I take a message?"

"Tell him his girlfriend Lucy called and it's important", she says.

"Alright, I will. Bye", I hang up. Wait a minute girlfriend? I'm his girlfriend, right? I can't believe he's cheating on me. Why would he ruin what we had for another woman? After all he said about us being a family and now he's ruined it. I burst out crying. I bet you all those other "werewolf meetings" he went to were actually him going over to hers. I walk back to the living room.

"What's happened?" Adam asks concerned.

"I'm just going for a walk", I say, taking Sylvester from his arms.

"Are you alright?"

"I just need to clear my head for a few minutes. Can you look after the dinner for me?"

"Yeah sure, no problem".

"What's wrong Mommy?" Sylvester says, his adorable face looking at mine.

"Nothing we're just going for a walk", I say, putting him in the pushchair and going for a walk. I cleared my head and decided what I was going to do. When we come home hours later, Darius and the others were home.

"I've missed you baby, where've you two been?" Darius says.

"A walk", Sylvester shouts.

"As If you care", I say.

"Of course I care, that's why I asked. What's wrong baby?" he takes my hand.

"Don't call me baby or touch me", I shout. He goes completely shocked and hurt.

"Whatever I've done, I'm sorry".

"You know what you did", I say.

"No I don't".

"How about you ask your other girlfriend", I say, walking to the front door with Sylvester still in the pushchair.

"What are you talking about? Where are you going?" he shouts.