Ch. 18

The next morning Marie woke up feeling nice and warm. When she peeked open her eyes she realized it was because she was wrapped in a set of arms. She slowly turned her head to glance behind her only to quickly turn around blushing when she realized it was Dean. She laid there for a minute trying to decide what she should do. Unknowingly while she was lost in her thoughts, Dean had awoken. He went to stretch when he realized he had Marie wrapped in his arms. He knows he should move and get up but yet he just couldn't bring himself to do so. They both layed there sharing their body warmth and morning peace and quiet. That is until Seth jumped up all of a sudden shouting," Not the face!" Everyone jumped in fright being fully awakened now. "Seth buddy. What the f*ck?" Roman mumbled as he sat up in bed. "Sorry, sorry." Seth chuckled sheepishly. Everyone just sighed, "Well since we're all awoken now, why don't we go grab breakfast and then hit the gym? Hunter said they rented out a gym just for the four of us so that way we could work out and no one will find out who Marie is." Roman suggested as they all got up to shower and get ready.

"I-Hop." "No Pancake House." "Absolutely not. We're going to McDonald's." Roman sighed. "Well I'm driving and since I like my sister more then you two we're going to Pancake House." Roman stated with a huff. The three of them had been arguing for a good five minutes now. "Fine." Dean agreed, crossing his arms and silently morning the loss of a chance to eat a Mcgriddle. "Aw but Rome! I-Hop is better." Seth whined as he leaned back in his seat and pouted. Marie snickers in victory as they pulled into the parking lot. "Table for 4 please." Roman asked as they all stood in front of the greeters stand. The young women looked up after marking it down on the seating sheet. Her eyes widened, "Oh my gosh. Holy sh*t you're the Shield." The boys chuckled seeing her blush in embarrassment. "So-sorry. I'll uh...take you to your table now." She grabbed four menus and led them to a table near the back. "I know there's a lot of empty table this early in the morning but I figured you all might like a little more privacy if anyone does come in." She stated placing the menus on the the table. "Wow thanks. We really appreciate the thought." Seth stated as they all took their seats. "Yeah thank you...Baylee." Roman stated getting her name from her name tag. She blushed, "I'll go get your server for today." She stated quickly walking off. "We need to give that girl a picture or something." Dean stated appreciating that she gave them more privacy without them having to ask. The others nodded their heads in agreement.

After eating and waiting an extra 30 minutes to talk and let their food digest some, they all took out mini pocket sized photo cards of themselves used to give autographs to fans. They each signed theirs before leaving a tip and heading to the front. "Hey Baylee." Roman started, "We wanted to thank you again for giving us the extra privacy. We autographed these for you as a thank you." He stated giving the three signed photo cards over. Her eyes lit up, "Wow. Thank you so much! You didn't have to though, Even wrestlers deserve some peace and quiet every once in a while." Dean smirked, "Well you didn't have to do so either, but you did. Take the card and hand over your phone so we can get a picture." Everyone chuckled as Baylee shyly handed her phone over to Marie. " Alright on the count of 3. 1-2-3." *SNAP* Marie smiled as she handed the phone back. Baylee took it and smiled back thanking them. As they turned to leave Seth turned back around, "Oh and do us a favor and keep any word about our friend here a secret." He winked with a mischievous look on his face. Baylee nodded in agreeance. "Of course. Your secret is safe with me!"