CH. 9

As Dean woke up he layed in bed trying to figure out what it was that had awakend him. Then he realized it.. The smell of food. He decided that now that he was awake he wasn't going to be able to sleep again. He might as well get out of bed and get ready for the day. When he stepped out of their connected room, he was greeted by the sight of Marie cooking and Roman and Seth stuffing their faces with food. "Smells good." He said as he grabbed a seat at the breakfast bar. "Saved any for me?" He joked lightly punching Seth in the arm. "Don't worry Dean I saved a plate for you." Marie said as she handed him the plate of pancakes, eggs and bacon. "Uh...Thanks sweetheart." He grabbed the plate and sat for a minute staring off into space. He couldn't believe it. Someone, no not someone, she, cared about him. Yes his friends cared about him, but this is different. He's known them for years now. Like they always say, they're brothers. Marie...Well he barely knows her. They've only just met a week ago and yet with the simple act of making and saving him a plate, she showed that she cared. "You boys gonna head to the gym again today before the show?" She asked as she began to clean up the cooking mess. "Yeah we'll give it about an hour before we head out. Don't want to get sick while we're working out." Seth replied before jumping on the coach to watch TV. "Would it be OK if I went with you?" All three glanced at each other before nodding their heads in agreement. She smiled before taking a seat on the coach as well.

"Alright you guys and gal ready to go?" Seth asked as he stood up grabbing his gym bag and heading to the door. The others chuckled before following suit." Hey Marie, when we get inside I want you to stick near one of us at all times OK? I know some of the other Superstars are gonna be in here and I know they can get a little...Pushy." Roman stated as they grabbed their bags to head into the gym. "Sure thing Joe-Joe but I was also planning on working out too if that's OK?" "Yeah sure I don't mind. We haven't got to work out together in a while have we?" He smirked placing his bag down on a bench. All four headed over to the treadmills to warm up some before moving on to the wights. 15 Minutes or so went by before they stopped to drink some water. "So we all ready to bench some? You might want to sit this one out Marie." Seth joked but was also being serious. She raised an eyebrow and was about to comment when Roman spoke up. "Watch it Rollins. My sis is pretty tough. After all she was also raised with me and my cousins." "I'll have you know Rollins, that I can bench 124." (Just go with it please) She said marching off to go and prove him wrong. "Damn Rome. Your sis has got bite!" Dean smirked as he followed behind her.

While all this was going on all the other Superstars were whispering to each other about who the mysterious women with The Shield was. "Man she's hot!" "Yeah who is she?" "She's hanging pretty close to Dean, maybe she's his new slut." "I've never seen him bring one of his one night stands around before though." "Maybe he's become attached?" "She must be really good in bed to keep his attention." Stated one of the divas. "Dean why are people staring?" Marie asked as they took another water break. She had looked up to see everyone else huddled in little groups whispering to each other. He shook his head as he looked away from her "They're just being nosy. WHAT THE H*LL ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT?!?" He yelled giving a slight snarl. Marie gave a slight jump at the volume of his voice. Dean noticed and frowned. "Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you." He stated looking down at the floor. "Oh no it's not you. I just have really sensitive ears. Loud noises kinda hurt them." She waved it off not wanting him to be upset. For some reason seeing frown made her feel strange. She couldn't place it but she knew she didn't like the feeling. "Hey Dean you ready to hit the ring?" Roman asked as he and Seth approached them. "Uh...Yeah let's go." "So the usual arrangements?" Seth asked as he entered the ring. "Me vs. Dean then whoever wins vs. you?" Roman chuckled "Nah not this time. We got Shadow with us. How about a tag team match?" Seth and Dean looked surprised as Marie entered the ring to stand by Roman. "Uh...You sure that's a good idea Rome?" Seth asked as he nervously glanced between the two siblings. "Sure it is. Marie is tough. If she can beat Rocky she can beat either of you." "Are you scared Seth?" Marie asked with a smirk on her face and a challenge in her eyes. He scuffed "What me...Scared of you? No way!" "OK then it's settled. Blood siblings vs. Soul siblings. "Dean stated with an excited grin on his face. Roman and Seth started the match off first. They met in the middle of the ring for a grapple. Seth released and went for a clothesline, but Roman caught him and sent him flying to the corner of the ring. Set quickly got up and tagged Dean in. Dean ran at Roman knocking him down and holding him in a submission hold. Romans face started turning red. "Get up Rome! Get up!" Marie shouted banging her hands on the ropes. With that Roman struggled out of the hold and pushed Dean back knocking him off his feet. He jumped across the ring and tagged Marie in. Dean got up his back facing towards Marie as she rushed into the ring. She picked him up by his hair and threw him into the corner before laying into him 1...2...3...4. She let up and went to the opposite corner setting him up for her next move. As he stood up dazed and took a step forward she ran and gave him a spear. She gave the cover 1.2.3. She stood up and hugging Roman and slapping Seth on the back. "And you were worried I couldn't handle it! I believe we just beat you." She said holding a hand out to help Dean up. "Damn women! Were you trying to break me in half?!?" Dean asked still trying to catch his breath. "Sorry Dean I was just trying to prove my point and you just happened to be the one in the ring." She joked blushing a bit in embarrassment.