Ch. 22

So I know it has been a while but I had my college finals. Sorry!!! I would like to thank you all for patiently waiting though.

________________________________________________________________________________

                              A few hours had passed and dinner was finished. "That was amazing Marie!" Seth shouted as he finished helping to clean up the mess made during dinner. Marie smiled, "Thanks. It's one of my favorite recipes to make." There was a bit of silence as everyone went off to do their own thing. Marie headed to her and Dean's shared room to check some emails on her laptop. Dean left to take a walk around the block of the hotel. Seth headed to the living room to watch a movie. And Roman.. Roman left to get to bed early. It had been a long day for him, having to deal with the other three. By the time 10 o'clock rolled around, everyone was cleaned up and ready for bed.

Marie jumped awake in bed sucking in as much air as her lungs would allow. She looked at the clock while she tried to slow her breathing and heart rate down. It was 3 o'clock in the morning and here she was being awoken by a nightmare! Marie knew she wouldn't be getting any sleep now that she was awake, so she got up to take a shower and start her day off early. While in the shower Marie thought of her nightmare and what she experienced in it. She remembers being in a match against another unknown opponent and being brutally beaten then held in a headlock. She doesn't remember anything else so the headlock must be what had awoken her.

While Marie was in the shower Dean had been awoken by the sound of the water running. He sat up in bed and realized that it is two hours before either of them should be up and moving. Wondering why Marie was awake so early he went ahead and got up to make a pot of coffee. As he headed to the kitchen, he grabbed a mug and stuffed it under the coffee maker before turning it on and setting it up. While waiting he decided to make breakfast for himself and Marie for now and would make Seth and Roman some later. He pulled out the bread and eggs and a pan to cook it in. First he cut a circle in the brad then placed it in the center of the pan. Next he grabbed an egg and cracked it before carefully pouring the yolk into the circle he made in the slice of bread. He then waited a few minutes to let it properly fry before pulling it from the pan, placing it on a plate and setting it all up again for the next one. By the time he had finished Marie had entered the kitchen to grab coffee before being startled to realize someone was already in the kitchen and cooking. She frowned when she realized it was Dean. He noticed her frown as he turned around. "What not happy to see me?" Marie was quick to reply. "Oh no it's just that well you must have been awakened by me getting up to early. I'm sorry" Dean huffed, "It's fine. I wasn't sleeping to well anyways." He lied. He didn't want her to feel bad for anything. Besides it wasn't a total lie. He doesn't always sleep well anyways. Marie let out a relieved sigh."This your cup?" She asked as she moved his mug from under the machines head before putting her mug under it. He glanced over, "Yeah you can just put it to the side. I'll get it in a minute." He grabbed the two breakfast plates and took them to the little kitchen table. "Made breakfast. I'll fix some more when thing 1 and thing 2 to wake up." He joked. Marie chuckled, "Alright sounds good. Thanks by the way. It smells and looks great." She smiled, grabbing her coffee and taking a seat. The two settled down eating and enjoying the meal before a loud thump was heard from the living room. They both jumped in fright before loud cursing could be heard. Moments later Seth entered the kitchen holding his head. Dean chuckled, "What happened to you man?" Seth sighed, "Uh... don't laugh! I smelt something good and fell out of the bed because my foot may or may not have gotten stuck in the sheets." He admitted with a cherry red blush. Marie hid a giggle behind her coffee mug while Dean full out laughed. Seth just stood there putting while Roman entered the room yawning. Dean got up to prepare breakfast for Roman and Seth while Marie got up to make Roman a coffee. Roman opened his eyes after yawning and noticed Seth pouting. "What happened to you?" Seth continued pouting. "Dean and Marie were laughing at me again! It's not my fault my foot got stuck in the sheets causing me to fall out of bed!" Roman(Spellcheck wants to keep auto correcting Roman to Woman or Romane :( ) just sighed in response before thanking Marie for making his coffee. "Hate to break it to you all so early, but after breakfast we need to have a meeting." "Meeting? A meeting for what?" Dean asked as he finished making Roman and Seth's breakfast. Roman shook his head, "Not until after breakfast. It's too early for this sh*t."