Ch. 62

Seth was frozen during her story of suspicions. He had to admit, if he didn't know what was going on he would assume the same things...lucky for him, he knew exactly what was going on. Unfreezing, he quickly wiped her tears away. "OK. This is just one huge mess! So don't be mad and don't think I'm not taking your seriously but...It's soooo not what you think!" Marie looked up and glared at him. "What? Do you know something?" She asked. Seth gulped nervously. "Well yes, but I can't tell you!" "And just why the hell not?!" "Because it'll ruin everything! Then everyone will hate me for telling you!!! Just know that Dean loves you very, very, very much and he would never do that to you!!!" Seth rushed to get out. Marie sighed, all of Dean's actions lead up to one conclusion, and yet here is one of her best friends telling her it's not what it looks like. She doesn't know what to think or believe anymore. "Please believe me?" Seth states as he wraps her in a hug. Marie sighs, "OK. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt."

"What do you mean she thinks i'm cheating on her?!" Dean shouted as Seth duck and covered behind a chair. Seth slowly took a minute to explain the conversation he had with Marie the day before. "OK, even I'll admit that looks so bad on my part." He sighed as he took a seat at the table. "What were you even doing to get caught looking that suspicious?" Seth asked. "The first time I had just finished wrapping her present. The second time I was talking to Natalya. Don't give me that look! She's one of the less annoying females we have to work with." "Point taken." Seth agreed. "Anyways, I was asking her what outfit would look best to wear cause I have no clue what women find attractive on a guy." "That's why you always wear jeans and a t-shirt." "Exactly!" Dean sighed, "I wonder if this is how she felt when you accused her of cheating?" Seth asked carelessly...that is until he realized Dean was giving him a death glare. Seth gulped, "Uh...Just kidding!" He yelled, getting up and running away. "Idiot."