Ch. 69

A/N: Start the vid at 0:35 for the end of the chapter.

                         "Remember if they try that then we'll go with plan G. If they don't then we can stick with plan F. Quick Rome, what plan do we use if-" "OK,OK Seth. I think that's enough. We've got all the plans memorized. We know what to do for almost everything in the book and even if we don't, I know we'll be fine.' Marie stated with a fond smile. Seth sighed, "How do you know we'll be fine though?" Marie just chuckled. "Because we have a master of strategy, an Architect. We have a power house, a Big Dog. Finally we have a man who is completely unpredictable, a Lunatic." "What about you?" He asked. "Well I'm only allowed at ringside but I can still keep an eye out for any of their cheap tricks." She stated with a simple shoulder shrug. Seth sighs, "Alright I guess we are ready then."

The past few days, the four of them have spent coming up with new ideas and strategies for their fight against the Wyatts. They've also been training Marie as well as themselves to work more as a cohesive unit.

"What are you doing up? You should be sleeping and getting ready for tomorrow night." Marie stated as she saw Dean sitting and staring out the bedroom window. "Can't sleep. I'm nervous about tomorrow. I've never been this nervous about a match before. Not our debut. Not any of my championship matches either." He stated with an annoyed huff. Marie slowly walked over and wrapped her arms around him. "You're only this nervous because you're worried. And that's OK. We'll be fine. The three of you will enter that ring, kick the Wyatt's asses, and then we'll go out to celebrate." She stated while pressing a light kiss to his cheek. "Come back to bed my love. I just might even sing for you. And apparently two idiots hanging by the doorway." She sighed annoyed. "Sorry sis. We couldn't sleep and heard you guys talking." Marie face palmed before getting up and heading to grab some pillows and blankets. "Dogpile tonight. Go grab your things and make it quick I'm tired." "Yes!!!" Seth shouted before running back to his room. "Your spoil them to much." Dean states with a chuckle. "Oh shut up. You're getting spoiled too."

~~~5 Mins Later~~~

"Alright are we all comfortable?" Marie asked. A chorus of yes's followed in answer. "Alright. One song and then it's bedtime." She stated before she began to sing. By the time she finished, all three of them had past out. "Good night boys.' She quietly whispered before yawning and going to sleep herself.