Ch. 37

"How could I ever forget this?" She stated as she she removed herself from his arms. "I'll walk you out." Dean stated. Together they head out to the RV where Hunter and Stephanie are waiting. "You ready to go?" Stephanie asked. Marie nodded, "Of course. There's just one last thing to do." She turned to face Dean before quickly pulling her face mask down and giving him a kiss before replacing it. "There, that's one for the road." She stated with a giggle. Dean smiled, "See you around beautiful."

After Dean left, Marie followed Hunter and Stephanie onto the RV. "We decided that since it's just the three of us on here for now, we would only get a one room/bed RV. The couch can have the cushions removed and if you press a button on the side, a small bed raises up. We hope you don't mind." Marie gave a mall smile. "No not at all! This is just fine." "Great. Then let's go over some rules real quick.

 1) No one is allowed on the RV without out permission.

 2) No smoking or drinking.  

3) Absolutely NO funny business, if you know what I mean!"

Hunter stated. Marie giggled, "Well than you have nothing to worry about. I can't be caught socializing with my friends anyways, I don't smoke or drink, and my boyfriend isn't here so there won't be any funny business, that's for sure!" Hunter and Stephanie chuckled as well. Stephanie clapped her hands together, "Great! Then let's head out. The next arena is about 15 hours away, so we'll be sleeping on the RV, hit the arena, then head to the next one and then we'll grab a hotel there." Marie nodded, "OK, sounds good."  

*Sorry that this is such an extremely short chapter. I'm booked with my work for my college classes but I still wanted to give you something. I will try and post again as soon as possible!!!