Ch. 51

When they arrived at the arena the camera crew was already there ready to pre record them exiting the limo. After the shot was finished, the camera crew left while the McMahon due escorted Shadow to her locker room before heading off to get ready for the show. Seeing as there was still a few hours before the show started and with nothing to do, Shadow sat on the couch and texted the boys in the group chat to let them know she was there. Almost immediately her phone went off with the boy's replies. /We're headed there now. / Yeah we're about 5 mins away. / Where are you at? We'll come stop by. Shadow chuckled before replying. / Follow the red stripes on the wall. I'm in private locker room #1. Be careful, remember no one is supposed to see you. A minute passed before she got a reply. / Don't worry we'll be careful. / Yeah we'll stop by there first so no one will recognize us since we won't be in our ring gear. / Oh because no one's gonna notice the Big Dog just because he's wearing a black hoodie? Sure cause that's believable. Shadow again chuckled. /You 3 are in the car together. Why are you texting each other your comments?/ A few minutes passed and Shadow just knew they were now arguing with each other. She could practically picture it in her head. /We wanted you to still be part of the conversation. Shadow couldn't help but to feel the need to face palm. /Y'all spent all this time arguing and that's the best you could come up with? / Whatever we're here now anyways. Get ready to open the door. / We'll knock twice fast and the third slow. / Got it. See you in a bit.

*Knock Knock*...*Knock* Shadow hopped up and quickly opened the door letting them in. "Took you boys long enough." All three blushed. "It's not our fault, Dean lead us right past your room!" Seth stated, Dean huffed, "What she said follow the red stripe along the wall!" " Yeah till we reached private locker room #1!" "Wel-" They were cut off from arguing more by Roman. "Alright enough. We're here, so it doesn't matter." Shadow just giggled. "So what's the deal? What have they got you doing tonight?" Shadow gave him a blank look, "Well you should know, you're gonna be the one bumping into me." There was a short pause... "WHAT?"