Ch. 11

Getting back to the hotel they all decided to watch a movie together. "I say we watch Harry Potter!" Marie shouted. "No way! If we watch one then we'll have to watch all of them!" Seth disagreed. "Let's watch Fast and the Furious." "Not happening. That's just as bad as wanting to watch Harry Potter!" "Hey guys. Why don't we just see what's on the TV?" Dean suggested lightly not really caring what they watch. After a good 30 minutes of arguing and not picking they agreed to watch episodes of The Office. By 11PM Seth was knocked out and Marie was well on her way to dreamland as well. "Hey man, i'll take Marie and head to the room." Dean started to pick Marie up, but Roman held his hand up. Roman sighed, "Let me ask you something and I want you to be honest with me brother." Dean slowly nodded his head. "This thing you got going on with my sis... What is is?" Dean froze thinking of an answer. "Well uh... I don't know man. She just.. She just has this way about her man. She gives these little laughter or smiles and something happens man. Like my chest starts to feel wired and all I want to do is make her keep laughing and smiling or put that blush on her face. What does that mean Ro? Is there something wrong with me?" Dean asked starting to get worried. Roman just sighed. This is soul brother talking about his blood sister the way you wold about someone you loved with all your heart. The worst part is that Dean doesn't even know or understand it. Should he tell him and risk Dean going after his sister or keep quiet and possibly squash whatever this was that is blooming. "Dean you're in love...with my sister." Dean say on the couch again, "I don't understand! How can I be in love with your sister? With anyone? I've never been in love. Sh*t I've never even been loved! Are you sure?" He was practically hyperventilating at this point. "Calm down brother! Yes I'm sure. It's the same feeling I get about Galina." Dean just shook his head. "So what does this mean? What am I supposed to do?" "I can't tell you that. It's something that you'll have to decide on what to do." He sighed, "I can't believe I'm saying this but, if you love her and really mean it, then I say go for it. If you think you're gonna end up hurting her than for her sake and your life, you better just forget about it then." "You think I would ever hurt her?" "Maybe not on purpose, but she's my sister. If you ever hurt her physically or emotionally, I'd destroy you." Roman replied clenching his fists tight. "I-I don't know what to do Joe. I-I like her really I do, but I've never know love. How would I know how to give it? What if I decided to be with her and she agrees but I hurt her because I don't know what to do or how to act? What if I screw up and she hates me for life?" Roman sat down patting Deans back. "Whoa slow down brother! My sis is a smart and caring girl. She can be very understanding. If I know anything about my sister then it's that she always takes things like relationships slow. Besides you won't be the only one with a relationship for the first time. You know she's never had a boyfriend?" Dean shook his head surprised. "I don't get it. Marie is smart and beautiful. Why hasn't she ever had anyone before?" Roman chuckled. "My sister considers herself as asexual." Dean quirked an eyebrow. "What like what we learned in school with the plants and stuff?" (No joke, being asexual myself, I've actually had someone ask me this before and they were dead serious) "Haha no brother see she's never wanted it. She think she might be demisexual or in other words, that she's just waiting for the right person to come around and form a deep relationship with them before she feels a sexual urge." Dean was still confused. "So she won't even want to be with me then?" "What no! She can still be in a relationship. She just hasn't meet the right person yet. If I read her signals right then I think that right person could be you brother." Roman said clapping him on the back. "All you have to do is give it a shot. The worst that could happen is her saying no." Roman got up picking up Marie and taking her to his room for the night. "She can stay with me until you make a decision on what you're going to do. Just don't take to long or she'll start asking questions." He said as he placed her on his bed then shut the bedroom door leaving Dean to head to his room alone.