Ch. 65

"Ah good, you're all here. We can get started now." Hunter stated with a clap of his hands, as all four members of The Shield took a seat on the couch. It was a tight squeeze but nobody wanted to stand. "So are we in trouble?" Seth asked worriedly, unsure of what they could've done wrong. Hunter chuckled. "No. We've asked you all here to to talk to you about plans for WrestleMania. It's in a few weeks and since you have this new story line going on we want to work that in there for an exciting match." "What?" "Really?" All four of them were shocked. "Yes. Here's what we have panned."

(40 minutes left in the show) The camera crew is set up in catering filming Dean getting ready to walk passed Roman, Seth and Marie. "What do you think you're doing here Ambrose?" Roman asked gruffly. Dean huffed, "Getting food, what does it look like?" Next thing anyone knows, Roman lunges forward and begins laying into Dean. They're both trading punches while everyone is trying to separate them when Triple H comes storming into the room. "That's it! Both of you separate now or you're both suspended for 60 days!" That got both of them to quickly separate. "I understand that you both can't stand each other right now, but this is unacceptable! Get ready because you boys are gonna have a match in the next five minutes."

"Get off me!" Dean shouted as the match carried on. It had already been running for 25 minutes by now. "She loves you! And-*Punch* this-*toss across the ring* is how-*lifts up and tosses* you treat her!" Roman finished as he slammed Dean into the mat. "It's not like that!" Dean stated as he grabbed onto Roman's vest straps and pushed their foreheads together. "Marie means everything to me! I'd never hurt her like that!" He shouted as they came to a stand still in the match. "Then what is it Dean? Huh? Explain it to me, because clearly I can't see it!" Roman huffed as he pushed Dean away. "I-" He got cut off as the lights went out and the screen above the ramp came on. "Come now boys. I thought you were brothers?! Yet here you stand fighting and being torn apart over some girl." Bray Wyatt appeared on screen. "If I knew all it took to end you boys was to have you fight over a girl, I would have done so a long time ago!" He stated with an evil grin. Roman looked at Dean with confusion clearly showing on his face. Dean could only shrug his shoulders equally just as confused. "What the hell are you going on about?!" Dean shouted in anger. "Yeah what does any of this have to do with you?" Roman asked. "See you at WrestleMania." Bray simply gave another evil grin before the screen went black and the lights came back on.