Ch. 23

About an hour later everyone had finished eating and waking up fully. They cleaned up their mess before heading to the living room to settle on the couch and chairs. Roman sighed, "To start, Hunter says that he and Steph like what we're doing to prepare for Marie's debut. I finished telling them about your character idea and its future developments when you join the Shield later on." Smiles and smirks broke out on each of their faces. "This is great! First try and we already got your character ideas approved." Seth shouted in excitement. "He's right to be excited you know? 9 times out of 10 when someone makes a suggestion for their character development it gets changed or shot down. Yours was excepted without either of those factors. You should be proud." Dean stated as he noticed her blush becoming darker and darker as he spoke. "Really I mean I didn't think it was all that, you know? The outfit and idea is pretty simple right?" She questioned. To her the idea that no changing was needed is just a bit surprising. "Nah Dean's right. Besides it might be simple but that's what makes it so great." Roman replies. "I also wanted to mention that Hunter and Steph want you to have a pre debut photo shoot. That way they can go ahead and have the posters and prints ready by the time you do debut. You also need to try and come up with an idea for your shirt design. If you don't then they'll come up with one for you." Roman stated with a scrunched up look on his face. "You would much rather come up with your own design, believe me!" Dean stated with a huff. "Not to mention yo should figure out what music you want to use for your entrance." Seth helpfully mentioned. Marie nodded her head in understanding. "The photo shoot will be tomorrow we should probably pick what music you'll want for both of your characters. Stephanie said she took your ideas for the Authority character look and had the seamstress work on creating it for you. That's what you'll be wearing for the photo shoot." Roman informed them. Marie sighed, "Well that's a lot to take in. I'll try and think up of a song or two that hopefully I'll be able to use. In the meantime, what are we doing at the gym today?" "We'll be doing tag team matches today. Get a chance to work on some teamwork. It'll be me and Marie vs. Roman and Seth." Dean stated as he got up to go grab his gym bag. "Can you grab mine too please?" Marie asked him politely. He paused in his steps. "Sure thing beautiful." Marie blushed. "I don't think I'll ever get used to him calling me that." Roman and Seth chuckled at her embarrassment. They left to grab their bags just as Dean was reentering the room. "You ready to prove that we're gonna be a better tag team?" Dean asked with a playful smirk. Marie chuckled, "Of course. Rome and Seth are going down." She replied just as playfully but also a tad bit serious.

"I can't believe you guys actually beat us! We're team Brains and Brawn and yet team Lunatic and Shadow somehow beat us...US!!!" Seth complained as they made it back to the hotel room. Dean chuckled,"We're just that amazing together." Marie blushed, "I mean he's not wrong. We are pretty amazing together." Her comment actually caused a small blush to appear on his face. Roman and Seth meet each others eyes having a secret conversation without even having to talk. "What time are you boys gonna meet Finn and the others down in the lobby?" Marie asked out of curiosity. Roman was the one to reply. "Well we don't need to be there till 8 pm but we'll leave out of here by 7:45 at the latest. Marie nodded her head, "Well it's already 7:25. You boys should probably go get ready now."