CH. 8

After being on the road for a good 3 hours they pulled over at a gas station to full up and grab snacks and a bathroom break. While Roman was filling up the tank Marie decided to stay in the car while Dean and Seth headed inside. "Hey Marie im'ma grab a smack did you want anything?" Dean asked as he hopped out of the car. "Oh..Uh. No, no i'm good thanks." "Are you sure? It's just I noticed that every time we have grabbed food you always guzzle down your drink. You sure you don't want anything I don't mind?" She looked down at her folded hand on her lap. "Well I guess if you don't mind? I'd appreciate a water." Dean smirked, "No problem at all sweetheart!" He said as he ran inside. When he made it into the store Seth was already waiting in line to pay for his own snacks. "Hey man what was that about with Marie?" Seth asked as he saw Dean come through and search the isles of the tiny shop. "Nothing man, I just noticed that she's always thirsty, but she wouldn't say anything. I offered to grab her a drink. She wanted a water." he said holding a bottle of water up. Seth's eyes widened. "You offered to do something for someone else?" He asked surprised by Deans answer. Dean scowled as he paid for the snacks. "Yes. I. Did...She's Rome's kid sister I wanted to make sure she was staying hydrated. You heard what the doc said!" He replied, "She's older than him" Seth pointed out. "Besides are you sure it's because she's Rome's sister?" He asked with a smirk on his face. "Whatever. Of course it it!" Replied Dean as he jumped into the car. "Here you go sweetheart." Dean said as he passed her the bottle of water. "Thanks I really appreciate that." She said giving him a small smile. Roman gave them a look through the rear view mirror. He decided not to say anything...yet.

After being on the road for hours they finally reached the new hotel, which was only 15 minutes away from the arena. "Hello, how may I help you?" Asked the lady at the front desk. "Hey we should have a room under the name of Roman Reigns." "Yes, here are your keys." "Thank you." Roman said as he grabbed the keys and passed the extras to the other two men. "Alright boys, looks like we're in room 228." Said Seth not noticing the tiny glare he received from Marie. When they reached the room and unlocked the door everyone separated to claim a room. "Guess you can stay with me this time, huh Marie." Offered Seth. "No thanks I'll just stick with Ambrose." She said while shutting the door in his face. "Wait, What's wrong with her?" He asked the other two men with a kicked puppy dog look in his face. "You said ""boys"". "What?" Seth asked raising an eyebrow at Deans statement. "You basically called her a boy when we were headed up here." Stated Dean. "Yeah Marie doesn't appreciate stuff like that. It's just always rubbed her the wrong way." Replied Roman while frowning. "Idiot." Dean huffed as he walked by him headed to the room he would be sharing with Marie again. *Knock Knock* Dean's knuckles rapped on the door asking for entrance. "Yes?" He heard her question. "It's me Dean...Is it OK if I come in?' "Yes of course it's your room too." She said as she watched him enter. "Sorry I didn't mean to shut you out like that. I'm just being silly." Dean frowned. "No it's OK. We don't mind. We'll just remember not to say stuff like that again." He said as he grabbed his clothes to change before bed.

After showering and getting ready for bed they both crawled onto their sides of the bed. "Goodnight Dean." "Goodnight Marie."